Chapter 4

Smirking to himself, Seven slowly undid her robe and watched it fall off her honey golden skin & pool at her feet. Gasping, Heather bit her lip while feeling the cold air touch her silky smooth skin and make her nipples hardened instantly.

"Turn around for me baby." Seven whispered low in her ear while eye balling her perfect physique and beautiful face.

He would be lying if he said Heather wasn't one of the most beautiful women he had ever been with. From the way she smiled and laughed to the way her nose flared when she pissed about something. Everything about this women screamed 'DREAMGIRL'. Her personality was that of a independent women and she was always loyal. With all these amazing traits and the perfect body, people always wonder why she is single? Well the answer to that question is one word. Seven.

"Damn." Seven mumbled looking at Heather while she slowly turned around on her tips. "Bend over and grab the door." He said low and demanding. Slapping her ass, he started to toy with with her sweet lips and slowly massage it.

Gasping, Heather arched her back into his touch and started to whimper at the slow pace he was touching her with. "Baby..... Please." She breathed out while starting to play with her nipples.

"You want this baby? Huh? You want daddy to give you this dick?" Seven mumbled in her ear and then biting down on it.

Biting down hard on her bottom lip, Heather nodded her head vigorously and turned to look at over her shoulder. "I wanna taste it first baby." Dropping down to her knees, she started to undo his pants until he stopped her. "Wait, let's take this to the bed."

Picking her up by her thighs, he started towards to the bed while she kissed and licked all over her neck. Once on the bed, she climbed off his lap finished off what she started in the corner.

"Fuck baby! Just like that." Seven said while looking down at Heather choke on his manhood. He knew he wasn't a 12 inch monster, but he also knew he could do a whole lot of damage with his size.

"Ahh, keep going like that." He grunted grabbing her by her hair and thrusting his own hips forward.

Feelings his nut building up, he unexpectedly picked Heather up and sat her on his face. "Oh shit baby! Yes, right there!" Heather panted out as she felt his tongue lick rapidly around her lips & clit.

Signaling her to start back sucking him off, he slapped her ass and pushed her head back down on his length. Groaning in pure pleasure, he started to suck on her clit while playing with her opening. "Oh yes baby! Ke-don't- fuck me!" Heather started to get louder and stutter while riding his face.

Slapping her ass a few more times, he started to fuck her face feeling his nut come back and almost explode. "Fuck Heather, come with me baby." He grunted while gripping her ass & fingering her pussy viciously.

"Ahhhh! Fuck fuck fuck! I'm coming baby!" Heather yelled while riding his face harder and jacking him off rapidly. "Shit Heather!" Seven grunted while releasing all over Heather's chest and face.

**

"Where are you going Seven?" Heather asked while sitting up in the bed and watching Seven put his clothes back on.

"I didn't come here to stay and didn't come over for a fuck session. I came to get my clothes and head out. All that other shit you started was not on my agenda." Seven replied nonchalantly while putting his shoes on and going into her closet.

"No no no! Where are you going? And what do you mean the shit I started? If I remember correctly you came here and started touching and kissing on me first!?" Heather said angrily, following him into the closet.