part 21

Harry's pov

"The worldwide famous popstar Louis Tomlinson died last night from a car accident. It is rumored that the singer was drunk which was caused by a fight with his ex boyfriend Harry Styles."

"DIED"

This word can be detrimental...
Died. Louis died...

I was in a middle of shock... frozen on my spot not able to do anything

Tears were streaming down my face...

What have I done To the person I love!

Then it hit me...
Louis Is not famous..
I was never his boyfriend...
.
.
.
.
.
.
AHH!
I opened my eyes and I realized that it was a dream. A nightmare. I couldn't stop crying though! Look how much a person can affect you.

But wait... if he is not a popstar ...who is louis? Probably the guy from my dream but something is totally wrong... I just dreamed about a guy that I have never seen before in my life... what's happening? It all started when we begun talking through texts..through texts in my dream...I fell In love, Even though I didn't want to admit it, with a guy from my dream?

What. The. FUCK.

Dring dring
...
That sound
...
Dring dring
...

DRING DRING

Oh God! The bell woke Me up for good this time! That was the strangest and weirdest thing ive ever dreamed!,what's wrong with my mind! I need to call Louis! This nightmare reminded me why I am so stupid! I can't give up on him... I Love him!

( now back to texts guys:D)

Harry: I know it's been a while but there is something that I really wanna let you know

Harry: give me the silent treatment... I don't care..I will say what I want to say

Harry: I didn't exactly lied...I was in denial and I don't even know why...

Harry: I love you too... and not just like a best friend...

Harry: I was so stupid , I didn't mean anything I said! I don't see u as my best friend!,to be honest I never saw you as my best friend!,I have loved you since I got to know you... it was pure love...I need you by my side.. please let Me be in your life...

Harry: please answer your phone... I'm begging you..

-------------
Heyyyyy! Guys I need to know. In which side are you on? Louis or Harry's? thank you for everything! The story is not done yet but it's coming to end really soon:/ if you like it comm and fave ! Byeeee <3