Chapter 10 - epilogue

Madara handed Izuna the reins for the next few months whilst he took care of me and our baby. I sat on the couch with Madara's arm securely around me. I felt the baby kicking and I quickly grabbed his hand and placed it on my heavily swollen tummy. He beamed before rubbing my belly lovingly and kissing me. Life could not have turned out better. I froze at the sudden pain that coursed through my body and a warm liquid trickled down my thighs. He instantly sensed what was happening and picked me up, bridal style, and rushed me to the Konoha hospital. 

I gripped Madara's hand "I'm scared" he held my hand firmly in his "Don't be. I love you" "I'm going to need you to push now!" I looked at the doctor and pushed as hard as I could. I felt myself tearing and the immense pain was almost unbearable. "Wahh wahh" I opened my eyes at the sound of my newborn child being brought into the world. The nurse cleaned the baby before handing it over to Madara. Exhausted, I laid back in the bed watching my husband and our child. "It's a boy" I beamed as tears of happiness welled up "What are we going to call it, Madara?" A tiny hand wrapped around his finger as he looked at our son thoughtfully.. "Uchiha Hiko" Our son gurgled at the sound of his name "I think he likes it.." Madara looked up and placed Hiko in my arms gently. My little boy looked just like his father except for his pale blue eyes "I think he has the byakugan" Madara nodded and we shared a loving kiss. 

Thx for reading !! =D  Considering doing a sequel so stay tuned xx