Harry the "jerk"

I totally forgot to pick up harry from the hospital yesterday. What kind of friend am I? A horible one. Whatever enough about that.. hopefully someone picked him up like his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly I got a knock on my bedroom door.
"Someones at the door for you." My dad says. I wonder who it is? I have no friends so its either... Harry, Lindsey or some jerks coming to beat me up.
I walked downstairs and saw.... CATHY? She was sitting down on couch.
"Eww get your germs off my furniture.." I say. All she does is laugh?
"Ah Alissa.. I always knew you were funny. I just came here to tell you that we got off on the wrong foot and I wanted to see if we could become maybe... acquaintances? I really think you are... something." She said. I really dont trust her but my instinct tells me somethings going on. I really hate her and I know im going to regret this..
"Sure.. lets go to the mall together on Saturday.." I answer. She squeals and slams the door shut. A tiny slip of paper floats to the ground. When I pick it up I uncrumble it and read it:
Hey girl my phone number is 541-907-7929 call me whenever.

So I slipped it in my back pocket and went back to my room where I grabbed my laptop and went on Instagram. I dont usually go on here but when I do its just to look for a new background image for my computer. But I know Cathy is obsessed with it so I serched her username up. Cathyisthequeen69 and guess what? Her account is private. I follow her then close my laptop shut. I think thats enough internet for right now. I slip on my converse and head out the door for a quick walk before I start studying.