||Chapter 6||

Cecilia's Pov

"Reece this is getting boring" I groan in to my coach.

We had been playing 21 questions for the last 2 hours and somehow 21 questions turned to 109 questions. Yes I had been counting how many questions he has asked me, i'm pretty sure he knew me better than my own parents knew me.

I frown when I start thinking about them and I think Reece notices because he also frowns.

"What's up?" He said looking at me.

"I'm just thinking" I say putting on a fake smile.

"I can see straight through that smile" he says with a scoff.
"Tell me what's wrong"

So I tell him. I tell him all about my parents and what they said to me and about my brother. He listens the whole way through looking at me intently not interrupting once. It felt good to finally let it all out someone. Each time I told someone I felt happy, it made me feel as though my feelings and opinions mattered.

"Well if you want my opinion " he starts but I interrupt.

"I don't think I want your opinion" I say, I honestly didn't I just wanted to sit and talk, each time I told someone about my past they would always tell me that I was in the wrong and I should make up with my parents because they've been there my whole life. Pfffttt they were hardly ever home.

Reece however completely ignores me and proceeds to tell me what he thinks.

"I think their assholes and you shouldn't ever let yourself get this worked up over them" I finishes off giving me a shrug.

I was stunned but then again this was Reece, he never ceased to amaze me with some of the crazy things that came out of that mouth of his.

He looks over to clock on the wall and his eyes widen.

"Shit" he says standing up.

"What's up?" I say standing up as well. Was he okay? He looked like he had just missed a dentist appointment. Well he looked like me when I missed a dentist appoint. Lord was I scared for my life that day. I thought the dentist was going to hunt me down and yank all of my teeth out. I was 16.

"I've got to get to the club, crap the gang will already be there" he says walking toward the door. He suddenly turns around and looks at me.

He opens his mouth hesitating for a moment "wanna come?" He finally says with a small smile. Come to meet his gang? Was he crazy? Was this the new 'do you want to meet my parents?'. As crazy as it sounded I kind of wanted to go with him. I was curious, so freaking curious. As bad as it sounded I trusted Reece to protect me if anything went wrong. He seemed genuine enough.

But what if this was one big joke and Reece was luring me out to kill me? C'mon Cecilia! Be brave! Do something crazy... even if it might lead to getting you killed.

"Yeah" I say standing up. I however instantly regretted it... it wouldn't be that bad, would it? Take a deep breath Cece everything will be fine.

"Is what I'm wearing ok?" I glance down at my outfit, a pair of jeans shorts and a white tank top. I was dressed like I was going to the beach. I look up at him too see him looking at his phone again.

"It's perfect" he says not even giving me glance. I just roll my eyes and grab my bag.

We both make our way out of the apartment building and walk towards Reece's bike. I was actually looking forward to riding on it this time. It was kind of fun last time plus it was an excuse to be able to hold on tight to hot guy with an amazing body