Chapter 2

It was silent for about 3 minutes, finally she spoke up.

"W-what?"

"I am so sorry mom!! I know your Disappointed-"

"Who. Is. The. Father?" She almost yelled

"Austin, mom it w-was Austin Mahone."

"YOU MEAN THE ONE THAT LEFT TO BE A SINGER!!!"

"Yes"

"What are YOU going to do!?" I stayed silent. I didn't know what to say, it was summer so I could get a job but not for long.

"I am not killing these babies."

"NO CRYSTAL! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!"

"What should I do mom!!!! You don't want me living here with kids!"

"Adoption, Crystal what about that?" She said in a calmer voice.

"You know that's not possible."

"And why not?"

"Think about it this way when u first looked and me could you ever give me up. The first time you look at a baby you fall in love with them, I might do the same thing to my kids." She looked at me as if saying I was right. I don't know what to do!!! I am so scared.

"What about your father?"

"Can you please tell him mom! Please I know you are upset with me and I don't want anyone else upset." She nodded

"I am not up set I am disappointed in you but not upset." With that she left the room.

Why does my family hate me!! I can't tell Austin not Alex or Robert either! They won't believe me.

"What are you going to do Crystal?" Asked Abby.

"I don't know I can only tell some people, that's you, and my family."

"What about Austin?" I stayed silent. I didn't know what to tell her.

"When was the last time u talk to him?"

I stared tearing up

"T-the day h-he le-ft, he won't a-answer h-h-his phone."

With at I began crying. Abby is a great friend, why because my other friends would judge me and Austin wouldn't believe me, and even if he did, would he want to be part of there lives?