Chapter 4

Lee Daea's pov

Yeahhhh finally my own bedroom! And one more thing,the boys seem never seen a girl before. I'm worried. Haha not that worried,just they know what to do if have a girl in this dorm,right? Its okay,Daea. Its only for 2 months.

"Yah Daea! Come outside. The foods are ready!" Dino shouts.

"Soo what foo-" I stop as I saw the guys are already around the foods like the foods will gone in few minutes.

"Yah. Move."

Only this guy moves away,and his name?..

"Oh Daea,sorry about the kids." He said to me.

Ah right,he's the leader.

"Its okay. I will go back to my room." I said and leaves.

----

Dino's pov

As I finished my food,I look around and I didn't see Daea. Where's she?

"Yah hyungs. Where's Daea?" I asked them but all of them just give me I-don't-know look.

"Oh she said,she will be in her room." Scoups hyung said while pointing to the room.

"You know what maknae? Her attitude is so far away than you. She looks cold than her looks. I thought she will act like,'sha la la la~' " Seungkwan hyung said while his hands in the air.

"Yah! Thats my song!" Jeonghan hyung shouts at him.

"Aish this hyungs.." I shook my head.

----

Lee Daea's pov

"I need you girl,wae.." I sang the song while turning to the left because my position right now is,I'm laying on the bed and want to turn to the side but I felt that something is poking my cheek..

"KYAHHH!" I shout and fell from the bed.

"Woah Daea. Are you okay?" He asked me. Why is he here and when he come in?

"Oww yah! What the f-"

"Yah yah. Don't cursing,Joshua hyung will hear you." He quickly came to me to shut my mouth.

I push his hand away and say,"Why are you here? Do you know how to knock?"

"Oh sorry. I just heard you sing thats why I came in and the door didn't locked. Its your fault though." He said,moving closer to me.

I moved to the back as he came closer.

"Just..shut your mouth and keep it as a secret,okay?" I said.

"Promise?" I let out my pinky to him.

He raises his eyebrow to me.

"Aish. Just do it,idiot." I said as rolled my eyes at him.

He's laughing and lock his pinky with mine.

I quickly let it go as he seems don't want to let go.

"So,what else do you want?"

"Go out with me?" He asked.

"Excuse me?"

"I said go o-" he got cut off by this attractive guy,as he entered to my room.

"Yo! Oh what are you doing here,Kim Mingyu?"

"Nothing,Hoshi hyung. I will go out first." He said to Hoshi as he winked at me.

"Is he flirting with you,Daea?" He asked me.

"Maybe?" I answered,half question,to him.
"So,what are you doing here?"

"Ah. Dino said if you don't want to eat. He will sleep with you tonight." He said,sitting on my bed.

I groan as put my both hands to my head.

"Oh by the way,why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked as he let out his hand in front of me.

I look at his hand and move to his face. He's smiling right now! Oh gosh.

Oh crap it out,Daea! You just met him awhile ago. Geez why I'm blushing right now?

"Helloooo,Daea! My hand little alone here,please take it." He said as I laughed.

"Yeah yeah. Sorry." I said.

"Let's go." He said to me and I didn't expect this. I thought he will let go of my hand,after helped me up but no. He grabs it tight and drags me out from the room.