Jungkook- "Last night!"

Me- "Jungkook that was a confession. Aigoo..." I smacked my forehead.

Jungkook- "Same thing, let's go my cute child," he interwind his hand with mine and set off into the market.

Me- "Wait, what are we even making for breakfast...."

Jungkook- "I really want to eat some kimbap so why not have kimbap for breakfast...or is it lunch??"

Me- "It's for both. Okay so kimbap...what else?.."

Jungkook- "Bulgogi....and watermelons!!" He jumped like a happy child.

Me- "Arraseo."

---------------------------------

We finished shopping within an hour and headed back to the campsite. 

Some of the other classmates had to help carry stuff because we were only going to have 3 dishes but someone wanted more....

We headed into the building where the kitchen is and got started.

Thank goodness they had a rice cooker or else I would've died.  I quickly made the rice, I'll probably have to make like 2 to 3 batches of rice. Does that even make sense aha.

Me- "What do you want to make first? Bulgogi or kimbap?"

Jungkook- "Hmm.....kimbap!"

Me- "Wait, we can't yet. Rice isn't done cooking yet," I made a sad face.

Jungkook- "Darn..." He copied my sad face.

Me- "You can cut the ingredients right?..."

Jungkook- "Kinda....."

Me- "I'll teach you.  Let's wash them first," I took out the carrots and started to wash them.

Me- "Can you set up the cutting board and the knife," it wasn't a question... It was more like a command.

I placed the carrot on the cutting board and started to cut slowly for Jungkook to learn.

Me- "Cut it into long pieces like this okay? You try," I handed him the knife and his hand was so shaky.

Me- "Is this your first time holding a knife Jungkook? Aigoo," I placed my hand over his and started leading him.

Soon enough he got the hang of it.

Me- "Okay keep cutting that and I'll make the beef for bulgogi."

Jungkook- "Yes sir! Or eomma."

Me- "Yah. Focus."

Jungkook- "Yes, sir!" Aigoo.

---------------------------

After about an hour of cooking, we were almost finished. We just had to cut the watermelons and kimbap.

Me- "Jungkook make sure you cut the kimbap not too thin or thick okay?"