Chapter 16- What goes around, Comes around.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME. I GOT 500 FANS TODAY, AND THIS BOOK HAS 50,000 READS AND ITS JUST REMARKABLE HOW ALL OF YOU CARE FOR ME SO M,UCH...AND I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORYS. IF YOU ARE COMFTERBLE, COMMENT YOUR LIFE STORY OR MESSAGE ME THEM..I LOVE YOU ALL

Nialls pov~

(YOU! yes you quickly go to this and vote for this book for the one direction bromance awards!- http://www.wattpad.com/story/4764393-1d-bromance-awards-summer-2013

I thought that my snippy comebacks made Danielle leave, but as I walked away with Liam I realized that you can never get rid of the devil, that stooping to her level only caused more bad energy to be thrown at me.

"That's why he left me for a boy he hates!" I heard Danielle scream, some people on our floor looking at us.

I felt Liam's hand squeeze mine softly as I turned around.

"I don't hate him..." Liam said with a husky voice, nearly growling as he spoke from his teeth.

I felt the sick feeling in my stomach I always got when something bad was going to happened...I just prayed it was the nandos we had before we got here.

"Oh yeah? Is that why you wrote him that letter about all the reasons he's a fucking loser? Hmmm?" She said as he crossed her arms, a sly smirk slapped on her tanned face.

I felt a small wave of sadness run through me, with an overwhelming after wave of confusing "w-what do you mean? He didn't write that..." I said with furrowed eyebrows, looking at Liam, then back at Danielle.

This time I realized there was a whole crowd of people around us, watching us.

Watching me.

"Have you ever realized that the printed paper on your letter matches the one that Liam used to write Zayns birthday card?" Danielle said back to me, smirking even more.

I softly recall Liam printing out Zayns birthday card on a baby powder blue piece of paper, the same one that has my hate letter on it.

It couldn't be, Liam, the boy who saved me, couldn't have said that to me. He couldn't of have wrote the letter that haunted me every day, he couldn't....yet, those words of hope that he didn't write it seemed like a lie to me.

I looked to Liam and asked him, softly letting go of his hands as a small lump formed in the back of my throat "D-Did you...?"

I watched his eyes as mine got watery, praying to god that he didn't like it.

Then I remembered, God doesn't like me.

I felt my heart slowly tear apart as Liam's head nodded. I let the flows of tears that I held back fall down my face as he quickly said "B-But I wrote that with the boys, that was when...that was when we didn't like you.....I love you now..."