Chapter 13 - How?

Hey guys. So, before I continue, I am SO SO SO sorry that I haven't updated in so long. It was first because of school, I was falling behind a bit since the last update (around my Junior year) and then Senior year and afterwards was hell. Soon after I was busy with family, and then work, and I kept running out of ideas and losing motivation. But now, I promise, I'm going to try and update as much as possible, even if its a small chapter.

But I do have a new cover up for this story. Hope you all like it.

Now, here's a new chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

[Mitch's POV]

"Tomorrow's the vigil," Annie said, scooping some ice cream out as we sat in the backyard of her house.

Jolie and Kena were safe with Jolie's parents.

I sighed and scooped some ice cream, eating it.

"I don't want to see my fans mourning like this. They think iys an accident now, if word about the truth of my death leaks there will be uproar," I said.

She nodded. "Its between us, Alex and Chris. But who could have killed you?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Beats me. I did my best to avoid making any enemies, so my daughter won't ever see me fight with anyone," I said.

She nodded and ate some more ice cream.

"Its gonna be weird," I admitted. "Watching people hold candles for me."

"We have three days until the funeral. How are we gonna find who did this in such short time?" she asked.

I sighed. "Think your mom can help us?"

She pursed her lips, thinking. "Its worth a shot."

I nodded and looked up at the stars.

Why did this had to have happened?

~~~~~~~

Okay, so, I'm sorry its very short. I promise, tomorrow, I'll post a longer chapter after work. And it will be WAY better.

Few days ago (11/1/2015) marked the third anniversary of Mitch Lucker's death. Rest in paradise, Mitch. We miss you.

♡~ sapphire.