Pain

Mⓔⓛ'ⓢ POV
I couldn't find Kaitlyn! I tried calling her but she didn't answer. I tried texting her but she didn't respond. I am really worried about her. She has dance in the morning, and I don't want her to be late. I just want her to come back home so I can explain things to her a bit clearer. I mean, she is still practically a baby.

She doesn't understand things like this. I'm gonna try texting her again. I just...really miss her.

Me: Kaitlyn, where are you?
Kaitlyn: Somewhere you don't need to know.
Me: Be serious! Where are you?
Kaitlyn: I am serious!
Me: Do you still love me?
Kaitlyn: No comment!!
Me: Why won't you talk to me?!
Kaitlyn: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!

I left it at there. I didn't want to push her further away than she is now.

I get a call from a familiar number. I picked it up and my heart broken into millions of pieces.

Kⓐⓘⓣⓛⓨⓝ'ⓢ
I'm still in the hospital at the moment. They are now just putting a soft cast on my knee until I get a hard cast. My dance teacher, or Mama Toole, would freak out but understand. Dance is EVERYTHING! I literally sleep, breathe, and eat dance.

I took a break from dance because my mom had a lot of interviews to do and we had to travel back and forth between LA and London and all the other places she had to go to. It was hard not dancing but it was okay.

"Okay, all done!", the nurse said.
I sighed in relief.
"Okay! You promise to not injure it anymore than it is?", the nurse asked. "Promise!", I replied.
W

e walked out of the hospital. Happy as can be. Until, my mom was calling me. I answered, and I shouldn't have.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital?!", she screamed through the phone.

"Just leave me alone!", I said.
"You better fix your attitude!!", she sassed at me.
"What attitude?!", I sassed back.
"Just leave me alone!!!", I yelled at her, then hung up.

I wish she would just stop bothering me...