Morning - Uta x Reader {One-shot}

He always woke before you.

Sometimes you wondered if Uta even slept what with the way his eyes would turn on you in the mornings, ever alert and cool. His dark eyes would be the first thing you saw because of how much he 'enjoys seeing you so innocent.'

But today, as you slowly surfaced into the realm of the living, your settled on a peacefully dozing Uta.

You stared at him in shock. How many mornings had you spent with him, only to wake to his probing hands and gentle kisses? Aside from being surprised, you immediately set to burn the image of his slightly parted lips, quirked eyebrows, and a slight snore that cut a wide smile into your cheeks.

Uta made a noise and ended the moment, his lips forming around incomprehensible sleep jargon. You barely suppressed a laugh when he kicked his legs out, jutting you in the shins.

To avoid further conflict between flying limbs, you tangled your legs with his and scooted closer, bundling yourself at his chest. You slid a palm over his shoulder and behind his neck, pressing your body into his experimentally. He responded pleasantly, though the charade of slumber crumbled altogether.

Uta opened his eyes slowly, a hand grazing the skin of your thigh before coming to a rest on your hip. He glanced down at your disappointed expression with a pinch of surprise. The hand on you squeezed, and he leaned down to give you a ceremonious kiss, full on the mouth.

"Mornin'."

You smiled at the grogginess of his voice, how deep and hoarse it was with the remnants of sleep.

"Good morning," you purred lovingly, patting his chest. He furrowed his brow questioningly.

"You're onto something here."

Laughing at Uta's accusatory tone, you pulled back to gaze at him.

"I was soaking in every second that I could stare at your innocent face. Something wrong with that?" If Uta picked up on the sarcastic emphasis you put into innocent, he gave no indication. 

"It's not that," he replied breathily, shifting on his side so that you fit easier into his frame. "You just have this look in your eyes."

You hummed in response, slinging a leg over his hip and meshing your lower halves together, batting your eyes up at him. "What look?"

Uta heaved you flush against his front, a small simper playing on his lips when your cheeks glowed pink. 

"Ravage me," he whispered seductively, taking your lips in a fiery kiss that surely melted your insides. No time for formalities; his tongue was hot beside yours, and you were suddenly caught in the fray that was Uta's fire.

The two of you shed your early morning haze like your clothes. Uta's hands roamed at their will, your legs straddling his hips as he pulled you on top. An extravagant heat spilled over you and settled in your belly, a pleasantry exclusive to his touch.

You trailed your tongue over Uta's bottom lip and sunk your teeth in, sucking when he made a guttural noise at the back of his throat. You were suddenly on your back, his hips grinding against yours with titillating friction. He pinned your hands above your head, his sharp incisors skating your pulse.

"A present for you only, (Name)--for waking me up so damned early."