What chapter is this liek 7?

I had a dream that I wrote this whole chapter and now I'm pissed bc it's not written but oh well here ya go...

Dans POV

I let out a long shakes breath, "Wow..." I hadn't expected half of what they told me, but I guess they had to tell me sometime.
Phil directed his gaze to Chris and PJ, "Could you guys watch Dan for me? I need to get something to eat, as I hadn't when we last hunted..." Phil shot a quick look at me.
"Sure! We'll keep him safe!" Pj started, "Don't worry!"
Phil seemed uneasy, but said okay anyway. I stared at my lap uncomfortably after Phil left, not knowing what to say now.
"Hey Dan..." Chris' voice was full of mischief and uncertainty, low but loud enough for us to hear, "I was thinking, why don't we swing around you parents place and uhh... Get your clothes and stuff... Seeing as Phil's are 10 times too big on you..." His voice filled as he ended, back in a manner one would use in everyday conversation.
"Sure! I was going to have to at some point, so why not now," I stood, followed suit by Chris and PJ.
We headed out, only to realize none of us had any idea where we where going.
"Which way to yours? Dan?"
"Depends," I started, "Where are we?"
"Vandiway." Chris answered simply. I looked around, then set off to where I believe was the right direction.

***

After about a 20 minute walk, we were stood outside my [former] house. I was slightly shaking, and my heart was going a mile minute. Pj sensed this, and lightly grabbed my hand. I knocked on the door and we waited.
1
2
3
10 seconds passed, but it felt like 10 days.
Then the door opened, and there stood my mother. "OH MY GAWD DAN I WAS SO WORRIED!" She threw her arms around me but I lightly shrugged her off.
"Erhm yea... Hi mom... I came by to get my things," I said in a low voice, "seeings as you'd rather I not be here...."
"Oh...." The color drained from her face, as if she was upset I was leaving, "Well where are you gonna go? Who's this? Is that one your boyfriend?" She gestured toward our hands, looking slightly agitated.
"Yes, I am matter of fact!" Pj stepped up, defending me, "Now if you'll excuse us, we have some things to get." He gestured at stairs with his head. My mother scoffed, but moved to the side allowing us to pass.
*
"Thanks for that peej," I spoke softly as we entered my room, just what you'd expect it to be. The walls were pastel pink and the curtains baby blue, matching the carpet. The bedspread was pastel purple, matching the now dead lilacs I picked fresh from the garden every other morning. My closet was color coded, half pastels, half completely black. The black was my numerous pairs of extremely tight fitting skinny jeans and a few dark flannels. My shoes were a pair of pastel pink converse (which I was wearing) and a pair of pastel pink high top converse. You could assume my favorite color.

"Alright," Chris spoke up, "let's get packing then!" I nodded, pulling out a pastel purple, medium sized suitcase from under my bed. We packed sweaters and shirts and jeans and my flower crowns and chucks and straighteners (though they could never actually make me straight).
"Is that everything then?" Pj sighed after 45 minutes of packing.
"Yes, I would like to say," I went to grab my case but Pj snatched it up.
"I'll carry it. Don't worry."
I smiled, slightly blushing, but not noticeably, "Thank you, and you too Chris, for helping me with this," I continued to smile like a dork.
*
We arrived back at the house, and Phil was on the lying couch in the lounge, with headphones in.
"HONEY, IM HOME!" Chris bellowed, making Phil jump up from his position, ripping out his headphones.
"We went to go get some of Dan's stuff," Pj motioned towards my case.
I blushed, and stuttered out a soft "H-hello."
"Hi," Phil's voice was clear, and he smiled as he talked. My blush deepened, and I bowed my head down as to hide it. "We why don't we go unpack you then!" Phil grabbed my suitcase, and headed up stairs, and I followed suit, blushing like a mad man.

Phil was nice. He was nice to me, anyway. Chris and Pj act quite scared of him at times, but he's so gentle and kind, not fitting his appearance. I'm not going to lie though, Phil is sexy as frick. His piercings and tattoos and whole demeanor, was just orgasmic. But he's never rough. He made soft touches when finding me and cleaning my wound. His voice was comforting and calming, and smooth like silk. Phil is possibly my best friend (as I've hadn't any but the three.)
*
I sighed and flopped onto the bed, finished with unpacking. Phil softly sat down by me, resting his hand over my forearm, sending chills down my spine. "Can I check your cut?" I blushed, per usual.
"S-sure." I pulled off my pants, and he unwrapped the bandages, revealing the slowly healing gash. Phil cleaned it and changed the bandages, kissing it like last time, before allowing me to dress myself again. My face was a dark red, reaching my ears. I leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around me. He slowly pull us into a lying position, and he played with my curls for what could have been hours...

This chapter sucked per usual... 1000 words... Meh...
!!!VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTERS POV HERE!!!