More than friends

Roxas Journal entry

-I went on a date, ok not really a date, but it was like one. And I kissed Axel! Xion saw me and him but I don't care, I like Axel now. I wanna ask him to the dance. But, I don't know. I still think it's, kinda, awkward.-

   Roxas put away his notebook and layed down on his bed. He thought for awhile about the dance. "What if people think I'm weird because I have a boy as my date." He thought to himself. The blonde's phone rang and he sat up. He picked up the phone and clicked the talk button, "Hello?" he said into the phone.

   "Roxas! Hey. Are you doing okay?" The voice asked. "Uh yea. Who is this?" Roxas asked. The voice laughed, "It's Axel silly!" Roxas smiled "Oh hey Axel!" Axel laughed a little, "Hey. I was wondering.....do you want to go to a party with me tonight?"

   Roxas froze for a second, "S....sure!" Axel smiled,"Great! I'll be over in a bit. But it doesn't start yet so we can just hang out 'kay?" Roxas smiled, "Sure! I'm sure my mom wont care." Axel replied, "See ya in a bit, Bye!" Both Axel and Roxas hung up.

   Roxas jumped up and ran downstairs, "Mom! If a red-haired man comes asking for me, send him to my room. He's one of my friends." His mom nodded and returned to reading. Roxas ran upstairs and opened his closet. The blonde took out some clothes and put them on.

   Soon after, the doorbell rang.Roxas jumped onto his bed and layed on his stomach, trying to look casual. The Blonde herd a knock on his door, "Come in." he said, to tell them the door was open. Axel  opened the door, revealing himself. He stood in a black tanktop with red thread. His pants were skin tight with bell-bottoms. Chains hung from the side of his pants. "Hey Roxas." He said with a spark in his eye as he saw the blonde.

   Roxas had the same pants but blue thread and they were baggy. His shirt, a white t-shirt with chekered trim. "You look...nice." Axel said, starring at Roxas. The blonde smiled and sat up, pulling Axel onto the bed next to him.

   "I have a question." Axel said sitting next to Roxas. Roxas turned to Axel and looked in his eyes, "What is it?" He asked smiling a bit, to look cute. Axel looked back at Roxas, "Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked with no hezitation. Roxas' heart started racing. "Y...yea!" He answered stuttering. Axel smiled and hugged Roxas, "Great!" He said, hugging the blonde tightly. Roxas nuzzled his head in Axel's neck.

   Axel restaed his cheek on Roxas' head, smiling, "Your so cute, Roxy." Axel said with a laugh. Roxas lifted his head and looked at Axel, "Your not to bad yourself." Roxas replied with a smile. Axel smiled back and pulled Roxas into his lap. He fell backwards onto the bed, as Roxas sat on him, each leg on either side of him.

   Roxas leaned forward and pecked Axel on the lips. "Hey, that's not enough for me!" Axel said, placing his hand on the back of Roxas' head. "Right." Roxas replied, leaning forward kissing Axel's lips. Axel smiled into the kiss and kissed Roxas back. A little bit later Roxas pulled away, a trail of spit connecting their lips. 

   Axel whipped Roxas' lips with his thumb. "Maybe we should get going." Roxas said, placing his hand on Axel's hand, which had been placed on his cheek, "Yea." Axel replied sitting up. Roxas got off of Axel and started to walk to the door. Axel got up too and walked up behind Roxas. "Lets go!" Axel said opening the door. Roxas smiled as Axel took his hand and ran out the door. "Mom, I'm going out!" Roxas yelled as he and Axel ran out the door hand in hand.

   Axel guided Roxas to his truck and opened the passanger's side. "Here ya go." Axel said with a smile. Roxas smiled back and climbed in.