The Royal Prick, I Mean Prince! (8.1)

Sorry not only is it short but it is REALLY late. Im so sorry. Oh and the external link should be the link to my facebook page. if you want to connect and talk with me on that. It would also be fun to get to know you. If it doesnt work, can you please tell me, thanks =)

~*~

Chapter 8.1- Skylah POV

We had been walking for ages when James finally came to a stop. “So what is it you wanted to show me?” I asked excitedly.

“Well I decided that I will show you later, I mainly wanted a way to get you to follow me away from the royal spy’s.” My mouth opened. I couldn’t believe it. Me and Nikkie shared a look of disgrace. If he wanted to get away from the guards he could have just said so.

“Good bye.” Nikkie and I said, walking away. Soon after we heard Jordie follow us. We turned around to meet up with Jordie. “Do you guys want to get to know Mia and Mel?” I said with an evil smile. Nikkie already knew my idea but Jordie just nodded because he thinks they’re hot. Boys.

 “Hey.” Jordie said. “Are any of you two single and ready to mingle?” he said. Nikkie and I slapped his arm.

“How cheesy can you get?” Nikkie said. Mel laughed but Mia started flirting.

“So, where’s James?” Mel asked.

“You mean the royal prick that was with us a while ago? Oh we ditched him.” I said. Nikkie nodded.

“You don’t like James?” Mel said with sympathy.

“No! First he calls me ugly, then he says the stuff in here, then he tells us that he will show us something he has never shown anyone before, then he tells us that he wanted to just get us away from the royal spies. He is so worthless.” I said.

“Oh, James is like that a lot. Everyone wants to be his friend so they can see the royal palace and get into places that they wouldn’t normally get into. If you have any doubts about him, it’s better to ask Will.” She said.

“Who is Will?” Nikkie and I said in unison.

“Will is James’s best friend. Will isn’t a douche though. Will is nice.” Mel said. Why would any nice person like James? It seems that Mel is nice and apparently Will is too, so why do they waste their time?

~*~

Thank you for reading and putting up with my badness. It's just I've been busy and recently someone I know has taken her life and Sure I didnt know her well but it is still sad. R.I.P Daani. Anyway, I will try to update faster.

>>steff<<