"Make me, Styles."

I smirked and Niall blushed. Even after all these years, I don't think he's used to being called Mr. Styles. To be honest, I think it's really cute when he blushes like that. His face gets all red and he gets all smiley. Fuck, I love him so much.

While I was fonding over how fucking cute Niall was when he blushed, he got me onto my back again. He had my arms pinned at my sides tightly. I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't budge. I let out a little whine and Niall just shook his head.

"You look so vulnerable, baby," he whispered before he pressed a soft and wet kiss to my lips.

When we heard someone clear their throat, we both looked up to see a man standing there. Niall and I quickly got to our feet to see that the owner of the gym was right in front of us.

"Hello, Mr. and Mr. Styles..." he said.

We both said our hellos and gave him a smile.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Granderson?" Niall asked.

"Oh, no. I don't have a problem with you lads at all. It's just, I thought you were training for boxing...not wrestling..." He chuckled a bit. "I mean, you can train however you want to train, but you do know that there is a fight coming up soon and I want you to be prepared, Harry."

"I will be, sir," I said proudly, "You can count on me."

"I know I can. I've seen you box before. I've been to a few of your fights. You're an incredible boxer, Mr. Styles."

"It's all thanks to my trainer," I patted Niall on the back, "and husband. That's just a plus."

The three of us laughed a bit then Mr. Granderson began to speak again.

"Well, I just came to check on you two and it seems like you're doing well. Just train for a little bit more and then you can go home."

He gave us a smile and then he went to check on the others in the gym. Niall and I faced each other and we smiled.

"Have I said how glad I am that Mr. Granderson is nothing like that dick?" I said as I brought my gloves up, ready to block any punches Niall was about to throw.

"You only say it every time we train, baby."

Needless to say, I was really, really happy.

**

Niall

After the weeks and weeks of training we did, it was finally Harry's first fight at being a boxer again. It was finally here. I think I was more nervous than him. I kept biting my nails and breathing in short pants. It's not that I didn't think Harry would win; I was pretty damn sure he would win. It's just, I was nervous that this would be him—or really us—coming back into the limelight of the media. There were already paps trying to get inside and trying to talk to both Harry and I about his come back with boxing.

And to make matters worse? The twins were here with us. I didn't want them to get scared by all the flashing lights of the cameras. It wasn't like us just taking family pictures. This was much more scary for them, especially if the paps were trying too hard to get a picture. I would literally go fucking cutthroat if anything happened to my kids because of the damn paps.

Thankfully, Anne was here to keep an eye on the twins while I would be up by the ring to watch Harry; he was currently in the locker room, probably pepping himself up.

"Where's daddy?" Bambi asked as she pulled on my shirt.

I looked down at her and then I crouched down to her level. She—and Oliver too—were wearing a homemade tshirt that had Harry's face on the front, plus the words "My Daddy's the best boxer in the world" on the back. Anne made them and the kids adored the shirts.