reasons to love a nerd like me - beakyboo

title: Reasons to Love a Nerd Like Me (boyxboy)

author: beakyboo

length: 53 chapters

status: completed

smut: No just adorable fluff

genre: teen fiction

rating: 11/ out of fucking /10

summary: Scotty Williams is the nerdiest 17-year-old at Havensdale College - and proud of it. However being a nerd can have its downsides, particularly when you're constantly being targeted by the school bully Taylor Raven and his cronies. As Scotty tries to navigate his final college years with the aid of his best friend Olive, he also finds himself on the radar of the mysterious and intimidating Vincent Hunter, toughest guy in the Sixth Form. Is Vincent really as bad as he seems? Will Scotty's darkest secret ever be revealed? Can he ever just finish his last few college years in peace? But most importantly... will any guy ever find the reasons to love a nerd like him?

important: Reasons To Love A Nerd Like Me will be available on Wattpad until FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, then it will be taken down and replaced with a sample.

_________________________________________

review:

This book is so frustratingly amazing. It is about a boy called Scotty who has a crush on a guy who he thinks is straight, but they end up fucking, so... he was probably gay. But that's only 1/10th of what the story is actually about, you have to read it to find out the rest.

Let's just say it includes;

-closeted gays

-nerds

-girls who are in love with their gay best friends

- too many fucking fluff moments that make you feel giddy

-characters you wanna bitch slap the fuck out of

-adorable mysterious guys gone soft because of love

- multiple ships

-and a broken phone, cause you threw it at the wall, it was so frustrating

I read this book in one sitting, which was probably a horrible idea, because I started at 9pm and finished at 2am and I had school the next day.

This is a book you will not be able to put down, no matter how hard you try. I guarantee you that. But if you don't read this you're gonna regret it.

and it the author ever reads this. shoutout to the amazing work she's done

______________________________________________

carlos' comments:

This book is amazing because of how detailed it is and the plot is also extremely well structured. It starts out as one of those stereotypical gay books but there was more to it than that. The story starts off as a nerd slowly dreading to get out of college because of a bully and a long life secret that was wished to be kept hidden then enters a mysterious boy who is feared and was never understood. You can find, confusion, excitement and twists in this book that will leave you hanging and wanting more. Relationships built on lies, the desperation for freedom and the founding of new love is what will drive you crazy about this book.

P.S : Side effects of reading this book includes smiling till your mouth hurts, panic attacks and hyperventilation because of the fluff,rolling on the ground like a burning chihuahua and making various walrus noises.

__________________________________________

recommendations: if you aren't a fan of boyxboy don't read it, but if you love becoming obsessed with characters and screaming at how they should listen to each other and not eavesdrop on only half a fucking conversation, then this is the book for you.

no smut, sorry all you sex-crazed bitches

- don't worry i was disappointed too

- still fucking worth it though