Chapter One: Christmas Time

I DO NOT OWN SVTFoE OR WillowFallsDiaries (Stella)

(MARCO'S POV)

It was Christmas morning and me and Star were downstairs quicker than you can say turbo nuclear butterfly blast. I arrived first by the tree, then Star appeared and then my mom and dad. "Ok Star, because this is your first Christmas here on earth I'll tell you how it goes down. We each open a present one at a time taking it in turns." I reach under the tree and find a present for Star. "You first Star, it's for you from, oh, me."

"Let's get a looksee." She toor of the wrapping paper and saw a small black box. She opened the box and saw an amulet shaped like a Star with a diamond shaped in the middle. Inscribed on the star were the words "a star for my Star, may your beauty shine brighter than the sun."

Star couldn't speak, she had tears of joy welling up in her ears. All she could do was cross the floor to Marco, throw her arms around him and give him a big passionate kiss.

"Awww... that's so cute," Mr Diaz said.

"It is," Mrs Diaz agreed. "I always knew they'd make a great couple."

The rest of the Christmas morning went smoothly. I got a few new hoodies and a new braker-board stand. Star got some new clothes and a new makeup stand. And every laser puppy got dog antlers. After breakfast both me and Star went upstairs and get changed. After I had got changed O headed to Stars room and went in. As expected, she was standing there in her underwear staring in the mirror.

"Please knock next time. I would never deny you entrance, even before we were dating, but it's good to know you're coming in."

With that the doorbell rang and I heard my mom answering the door. "Marco, Star. Stella is here to see you."

We smiled at each other as she carried on, not knowing we could hear.

"Oh, and who's this."

"I'm Zach, her twin brother."

"I didn't know you had a twin Stella."

"Well, I didn't either until about a couple of months, he is my long lost twin. We were separated at birth and I has been tracking him down ever since."

Star looked at me with knew found knowledge in her eyes. "That's why Zach said that he had only known Stella a few months ago, even though us later discovering them to be twins later."

We decided we had tortured them enough and went downstairs.

"Hey guys," I say.

"Hey," Zach and Stella say in unison. "We just came to tell you we're going back home on the 31st of December, but you are welcome to come for a holiday if you want."

"That would be great," I say. "What do you think Star."

"I think it's a great idea. You can show us those friends you talked about and that person can enchant my new pendent." She pulled down her top to show of the pendant I gave her.

Woah," Stella said. "Don't pull down any further or you'll be flashing my brother, and seeing as he's part dragon he's difficult to control when he goes full animal."

"Seeing as I'm her boyfriend, so am I."

"Got it," Star replys.