August

Tasha p.o.v.

$$$Recap$$$

Who ever hurt her is going to pay. And will never see daylight again. May they rest in hell. Forever. Well that's what I thought before I talked to her and found out who did it.

"That son of a bitch!" I said throwing my hand in the air in anger.

"I told you he was no good!... Where is he!?" I said looking at her intensively. I needed answers. And I needed them now.

$$$End of recap$$$

All she did was shiver, she didn't even answer me.

"I said where is he!? Where's Kam" I said furiously.

Incase you didn't know Kam is my older brother he is 29 years old. Tall, Darkskin, can dress, funny, and is overall chill. But when it comes to girls he's a player. He's never hit a girl before but for him to feel the need to hit Kaianna is wrong on so many different levels.

He's been dating Kaianna for about half a year now. They seemed like they were so in love. But I knew he was acting. I told her and told her that he wasn't any good and to just let him ruin another girl life. But I guess that didn't help. And now she's sitting against a bar all bruised up.

"He left me and said he was going to Cape Cove with Trey for 3 days and that when he comes back he wants my stuff to be out of his house and me to be out of his life" she said crying more and more after every word.

I led her to my car and took her to Margo's house (her sister).
I told Margo what happened. I checked my phone it was 1 am. I decided I better head back to the yacht and catch some z's.

I finally got back. I shut the door to the room and took off my socks and shoes. Then my jacket. Washed my face and then went to lay down with Aug once again.

"Where were you?" He asked while wrapping his arms around me.

"Kaianna needed my help. I could'nt leave her hanging. Sorry I left without telling you."

"Its fine. You needed to help her, which is ok. I love you ok. Now we can talk about it later. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Aug" I said kissing his cheek lightly then dozed off.

#######Next morning#######

I had just woke up to the smell of food. I knew August was cooking.

I got up went into the bathroom and took a shower then did the rest of my hygein. Once I was done I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I put on my matching vs pink bra and panties. I applied my bathroom and body works lotion and sprayed some of my Britney Spears "Fantasy" perfume onto my pulse points then put on my black ankle socks, blue jeans with rips in the knee, my gamma 11's, my blue and white Nike shirt, black and white Nike hat, my earrings, and my grey MCM back pack. I then put my Tommy Hilfiger case onto my phone.

I applied a plum purple lipstick and put left my hair down.

I walked into the kitchen kissing Aug's neck lightly and then saying "good morning".

"Good morning, ma" he said turning and pecking my cheek.

"Ooh you made breakfast!" I said excitedly taking a seat on the chair by the kitchen island.

After we had finished eating we just cuddled on the couch and watched Netflix on our laptop.

I think I'll tell August what happened later. I don't want to ruin this moment.... Well not yet at least.