i promised my mom i will never fall in love again but i fell in love!!!

"wake up"my little bro luke said."uh...... what time is it"?i said looking at the clock.

"SHIT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS THIS LATE"!! i said getting to the closet.

"sorry i cant tell time.....hehe".luke said giggling.

"uh...... what a stupid kid". i said

DING DONG!!!!

"ah....... Jake is here..... some one like me finally".... i said.

i went down stairs.

"bye mom"!! i said getting my bag.

"wait"! she said grabing my bag.

"what"? i said.

"you know you dated lily".? she said looking at the group of eggs on the pan.

"yeah so.... we broke up 2 years ago"... i said.

"well do you know why"? she said facing me.

" well no". i said.

"well i told her why and...... she was going to finish but i cut her off.

"mom........ what did i told you to stop talking to my exs"....i said.

"any way she told me cuz she likes drake so you promise youll never fall in love again do you"? she said looking at me for i could say ok.

"ok but i got to go to school bye mom"! i said getting out the door.

"what was that about"? Jake said.

"oh she just told me to never fall in love and all that crap". i said looking at my vans.

"Well race you to the school"?!Jake said smiling.

"get ready"! i said starting.

"get seat". he said.

"GO......" we both said at the same time.

oh..... ill up date new girl.... thx for reading :)