Chapter 9

DEVON P.O.V

I was really was feeling Niece but I didn't know how to tell her I mean she know I want her ass but as she acted like she don't feel a nigga and then the date am not going lie I was being an asshole but I mean if am going to be her man their can be no other nigga in her live period.

I was getting ready for the date and one of my workers told me that some nigga was all up in her house and the fucked up shit is I know the nigga his name is Chance or something he is drug lord like me but on the other side of town I hate that nigga and now he try to come into my side of town that shit isn't going to happen and Niece said that he was like her bother but I don't spare lives but when I look into Niece eyes I can see my future and the way she whopped that girls ass over me made me think she was feeling me two but then the nigga Chance was there I was mad but I wasn't going to let her slip out my fingers.

CHANCE P.O.V

Yes I kissed nini I did it to show her I've been missing her a lot I wasn't ready for us to be together back then but I am ready now I've made a name for myself here and I been make big moves and I make a lot of money and I want Niece to be with me I know she can down a nigga down for real she always been that why she a true ride of die type women and I need that right now and I wasn't go to let her slip out my fingers this time.

NIECE P.O.V

I was shocked when Chance kissed me I thought he didn't like me like that anymore but maybe I was wrong . It was Monday and I had to go to school and I know Devon would be there but I really starting not to care about him .

I found an simply outfit for today I pick out my holy chic muscle tank and a black lather skater skirt and some black pumps and curled my hair and didn't put on makeup I didn't knew need it ( PIC IN MEDIA)

I left ready for the day and what ever it may try to throw my way once on the bus I toke my seat and was jamming out to body party by Ciara  then Chance text me and told me he would pick me up from school I said ok cause I need to talk to him about that kiss. I was looking out the window then I felt someone siting in my seat I turned to see it was Devon He was staring at me "What" I say getting angry he look down at his hands than back at me " look Niece am sorry for all the stuff that I mean I was being a dick and I never want to make you feel like your not important to me cause I like you a lot and I want to get to know you better if you would let me " he said and I told him I would

sorry for the short chapter but Ill update later more comment and votes please- love mya