Wattpad Original
There are 10 more free parts

Foreword

Greetings.

If you are lost and was just curious about the beautiful book cover from Wattpad HQ, be aware that this is a SEQUEL. Please read Royal Sinners FIRST, then this (Holy Sinners), SECOND.

If you have already read Royal Sinners, thank you for reading until here.

There are certain characters that haunt you even after a story is finished. Peter Adam Orleonne, or Pete, or Joker, or 'the guy that didn't get the girl in Royal Sinners,' is such character.

Honestly, halfway through the first story, he was already haunting me.
The man just needed to have his own book. His tyranny, his rise (and fall) to power, must be told.

Also, other characters deserve their second chances too. Then, some need to choke and burn.

'When one evil dies, two take its place.' This is about the newly risen power after the Mafia Council has allegedly fallen, and a man who would stop at nothing to fulfill a promise, even if it meant becoming the evil himself.

Please enjoy the torture.

E. Manawari (formerly Ellena Odde)

____________

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, it meant that it's been illegally distributed without my consent. They are stealing my hard work. Please report it to me immediately. You are also very likely to be at risk of a malware attack on that site. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ellena_Odde). Thank you.