prologue

A big room , which is decorated with flowers , candels, n patels .some petals r also lying on bed in a heart shape .

A girl is siting in the middle of the bed .she wore a beautiful red lehnga n recaling last event of her life . #Flashback:- #NandaniProvs:- in murthy residence i nandani murthy siting in dining table doing brake fast with her family . when suddenly my dad spoke that today his one of best friend cum bhai who recently shifted to india with his family are coming for dinner at our home n turn towards mom n said : i want this dinner is one of the best dinner .mom noded n after some time dad left n we all are busy in our daily routine . #AtNight:- dad's friend n his family come to our home n dad introduced us with his friend Mr.Mohan Malhotra n his family . dad told us some of thier childhood memmories. n uncle told us that they came india due to his mom illness . n told that her mom wants to live her last moments in her birth place. Than we ate dinner n than after some time they left . n we also move towards our room n sleep . #AtMorning:- i woke up irritatedly due that bloody sun rays who r direcyly falls on my face n some sounds which r coming from downstairs like they r laughing n some thing else. i moved towards downstairs n saw mohan uncle n his wife Neyonika aunty is siting there with mom dad n bhai . i greeted them n uncle call me n make me sit b/w him n aunty . they gave me thier blessings n aunty gave some kungun n told me that this is thier khandani kungun . i m confused that why they gave . i look towards dad n mom . n than dad told me that they fix my marriage with uncle's son. i m shocked but what i hear next make my eyes popped . they told me that today i m going to marry witj that unkown guy. n suddenly i hear THuDd THUDDDD....which help me to come out of my trance . n look towards door where that guy is standing n looking towards me from head to toe. #End......

Manan- Arrange Marriage |complete|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें