| Ambition In The Demon Army |

"Woops!" I leapt away right when one of Yuuichiro's sword strike out and almost got me into the ground.

"Asura-Kannon,attack!" He called out,summoning his new special technique that he got from the training of the Cursed Demon Gear past few days ago-which materializes dozens of floating swords lining up right across his back.

But i too, got my own where Kamiagari had agreed to let me possess his own power,

"Aka-gari,now!" My weapon is consist of a double-scythe;i swung the blade and slash it across the air making another blade emerge from the tip of it and multiples of them forming a sharp boomerang which twirls with a great speed towards Yuuichiro's way.

Our weapon clash against one another making quite of an explosion in mid-point and the gushing of the wind blown past through us along with the dust making me shut both my eyes tight automatically to prevent them from coming in.

It then went in silence again and the area went back to dim again.I slowly flutter both eyes open to see Yuu doing the same as well.

"Woah that was rather--" I started,

"Awesome!" Yuuichiro interjected with both his bright green orbs glistening in excitement i can tell.

"Can you feel that!? It is super awesomeee!" His grin seems endless and i could just return the same length as his-with beads of perspirations rolled down from our temples after all the physical training we had just done.

"Huh,don't get too conceited-you ran away as soon as you saw my power anyway." Kimizuki's voice drawl out from the left side of the direction with Yoichi walking up beside him with a grin.

"That was great,Arisa-chan,Yuu-kun!" He cheered,

"But that box of yours sure looks scary,Kimizuki." I huffed.

Recalling where we waited for another couple of hours or even days for Kimizuki's training to fight his Demon within his weapon-making him almost go on a rampage meaning he encountered some difficulties with his Demon.

But in the end,he won of course;especially a person as hard as Kimizuki won't give up that easily.

"Anyways--Shinoa,i thought you had something to say?" The redette tilt his head towards the purple haired girl who stood not too far among us.

"Oh yes,everyone." She called,

"There's something i'd like us to discuss tomorrow instead of training,we will convene in my room in the barracks."

"You're gonna tell us something? Like what?" Yuu popped a question.

"That's for tomorrow,i'll treat you all to breakfast--we can discuss it over the meal." She replied.

"Breakfast? So,you mean we have to meet up in the morning?" I whined,a scowl written on my face.

"Why yes,it is the most convenient time after all."

"Little baby here couldn't wake up in the morning." I heard Yuu teased with his lips forming a smirk.

"Shut up,wetty pants."