Thirteen: Confirmed

Monique's POV

"How's the movie?" She asks me once we walk out of the movie house.

"Good. I've always liked Nicholas Sparks' books anyway." I give her a small smile.

I dare not to look into her eyes because of something that happened earlier halfway through the film.

"I-I'm really sorry about just now." She apologizes as we walk slowly along the aisle.

"N-never mind."

Every time I remember it, I feel like to dig a big hole, jump into it, and bury myself alive. It's really embarrassing!

"O-okay. Now, we shall go to the underwater world. It's just nearby." She slips her phone back to her bag.

I think she has arranged and planned today's events nicely. That's so sweet.

Ellie's POV

I almost died when that incident happened. It's making my heart gallop like a wild horse right now. I wonder if she feels this way, too.

It's like this. I was shifting a little as our position got me a little uncomfortable. My hand slipped and touched her breast.

Who knows that I have a naughty hand right?

I quickly apologized to her and repelled away as soon as that. We stayed distant from each other after that.

It was AWKWARD.

I remember seeing her crimson red cheeks even under the dim light. You can tell how embarrassing it was for both of us.

What have I done?

"Stop thinking about it. I'm really okay with it since you didn't do it intentionally." She says upon seeing my worried look. "Or did you?" She adds playfully.

I chuckle nervously, "You're thinking too much, girl."

"Right then. So, are we supposed to take the free shuttle or cab again?" Asks Monique as she glances through the bus service board.

"Hmm, the bus will be crowded at this time. Let's take a cab. Is it fine with you?" I ask and look at her.

She squeezes the soft toy with her left arm and nods cutely. I'm dying.

We stroll to the waiting area for cab and I see her, fanning herself with her hand.

"Are you hot?" I ask and realize that she still has my cardigan on.

"You think I'm hot?" She teases and pushes the soft toy to me.

I watch her as she takes off my cardigan but quickly divert my gaze down my feet after hearing the words she say next, "Stop looking. Put it on. You're too sexy like that."

I grab my cardigan hastily and put it on sloppily. My heart is thumping wildly at her words. She maybe joking but that's the effect she has on me.

"C'mon." I say as a cab stops in front of us. Again, I open the door and let her in first.

"To the underwater world, please." She says to the driver. I close the door and smile when our eyes meet.

"Can you tell me more about yourself? Since you hardly talk." She says directly.

"Oh.." I nod and frown, thinking of what to say about myself. "I.. have seven friends only."

"Who are they?" She asks.

"Uhm, Yam, Lily, Toni, Samantha, Kim, Cheska, and James." I name them out and show her my fingers.

"That's cool. I only have one. Sophie." She says coolly.