When is it my turn?...

JUST SAYING IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WILL BE NARRATED BUT ALSO IN POVS SO SORRY IF YOU GET CONFUSED OR IF YOU DON'T LIKE.
*Dan*
Hi... My name is Dan and I'm a 17 year old faggot as most call me. Yes I'm gay, is that bad? I have literally one friend and his name is Phil. I have a huge thing for him, but I can't tell him that so I keep it in... Well here's my story...

"Hey Dan, what time are you leaving to go to Phil's house?" my mum asked.

"I was going to leave now, why mum?"

"Because I was just wondering if you could take Sam with you he has been depressed." she seemed serious.

"Sure mum... HEY SAMUEL YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" I yelled.

"Where?..."

"To Phil's house." my mum cutted in.

On the walk there....
"Can I ask something Sam?"

"Yeah go ahead Dan..." he motioned for me to continue.

"What's wrong?"

"People... They started it again, but this time it's worst. I'm so sick and tired of the bullshit. No one understands me and everyone said they would be happier if I just... You know what maybe I'm off dead."

"When we get inside I want to see your arm." I demanded.

"I'm not going to show you my arm Dan... I'm fine I just want to be left alone maybe... Never mind." Sam said.

*Phil*
"Hey, fellow Phillions, I have a special someone here... He made his own channel and his name is Danisnotonfire. Now all you Danosaurs this is the moment you all been waiting for...Dan what are we doing today?"

"We are making Halloween cupcakes...YEAH!" he said with so much enthusiasm.

"And what will we need Daniel?"

"Well Phillip we need a large bowl, a dozen eggs... Not going to use all of them, some milk, 100gs of flour, a baking pan, and our wrappers for the cupcakes."

"LET'S GET BAKING!" we said together...

I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT I AM TIRED AND AM NEEDING IDEAS SO LOVE YOU GUYS AND BYE! THUG PUGS!