[Yugo] 2

Part two of the recent Yugo X Reader.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

-A few months after you and Yugo became actual, talking-term buddies-

You laughed and giggled as Yugo continuously cracked hilariously stupid puns and flicking out his pointer fingers whenever he said one. Yugo grinned as he watched your face turn red from laughing so hard. It was actually really worth waiting through months for you to finally warm up to him. The first month consisted of casual greetings and playfully insulting remarks. The second was just a bunch of teasing, and the next month was just a bunch of harmless flirting and joking around.

"Hey, Yugo. You know that I think you're the most charming and handsome boy I've ever met, right?" You drawled, giving Yugo a flirty look. "Yes of course-- I am amazing after all! However, nothing can compare to your beautiful and..." He stopped, and pinched your cheeks. "ADORABLY CHUBBY FACE!!" He laughed. You stuck your tongue out at him and swatted his hands away, blushing lightly. Over time, you had begun to grow feelings for the playful teen. He made your heart throb and pound, you almost always blushed whenever he flirted with you, and he just made you feel so happy all of the time.

It was so surreal. You didn't exactly like this guy a few months ago, but now you love him so much you'd just risk your life for him. Closing your eyes for a couple of seconds, you opened them to find Yugo staring straight into your eyes, slightly red cheeks and usual adorable grin plastered on his face.

Shooting a grin back at him, you pinched his left cheek and gave him a surprise hug. He immediately wrapped one arm around your slightly smaller form and rubbed his cheek against your head. "Aww, (Y/N)! You're soooo adorable!!" He cooed, petting your head. You laughed. "But you're cuter!"

Stepping back a little, Yugo pressed his forhead against yours and smiled. "Hey (Y/N)?" He started. "I love you."
You immediately grinned even more and rubbed your nose against his. "I love you too! I kind of wish you said that earlier, though. I regret not liking you way before. You're just so adorable and caring. You little heart throb." You pulled away and playfully punched his arm. However, the next thing he did shocked you-- like, a lot. A bit too much. He grabbed your chin and planted a quick kiss on your lips before patting your head and wrapping his arms around you once again. You blushed furiously and sighed.

You were so goddamn happy. 🎉

-End-

(A/N): this cutie asdfghjkl;;