Deal

"Look at the person when you're talking to then will you?" he asks. I sigh. I really wasn't in the mood for this... I turn around, facing him with a super annoyed face. 

"I'll make you a deal. I know it's kind of out of nowhere, but yeah... I like to get off with it when someones mad at me.. I really can't stand someone even though that person might be a stranger... Ahem-" he starts but I cut him off. 

"What do you want?" I ask as I cross my arms, and look up at him. 

"It's more of what can I do for you." he says as he smiles a bit which catches me by surprise on how I was reacting to that... My heart just... Jumped, and I jumped. >> 

"What?" I ask as I clear my throat. "He's coming. 3 o'clock." he warns as I bit my lips in anger, and frustration. 

"Okay. I owe you this one." I say as I lean into his... Actually beautiful face. I can hear the footsteps has stopped. He nods back at me as I sigh, and turn around to face the-jerk. 

"Can you stop with this distraction? I'm trying to have some fun with my boyfriend, and you're just in the way.. I told you. Get out of my face you jerk!" I say as I slap him in the face as there is a loud slap sound. The girl comes running in small steps in her high heels as she raises her hands to hit me. I don't care. I'm strong. I won't fall down from the slap. I stand in front of her, high, and proud. 

"What do you think you're doing?" my boyfriend asks as he grabs hold of her wrist. She looks up at him annoyed but as she sees his face, she smiles into this angel smile that no guy can resist. Well, except this boyfriend. :33

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just... Umm... Fanning myself?" she says as I laugh in non sense. As if anyone would believe that... -.- She starts fanning herself as she gives an awkward smile. 

"Yeah you better cause if any of you touch her, you're dead. In my hands." he says as he puts his arms around me, and we walk away with me high fiving him. xD 

"You could be an actor." I say as I laugh in proudness. 

"I was amazed myself." he says as he pats himself on the back. 

"Don't go too far... Umm..." I say as I try to remember what his name was if he told me.. 

"Jungkook." he says as he puts out a hand for me to shake on. 

"I'm such a bad stranger no matter what. I had a boyfriend without a name. hahah" I say as I shake on it. 

"So, we even?" he asks as he smiles at me. 

"I owe you... -.- 1. I owe you for being my boyfriend 2. I owe you for not believing in a kind stranger like you." I say as I pat his back.

"I know. Sometimes I just get confused. haha" he says as we start this new conversation on just random things. Maybe.. I can call it.. Love at first sight... <3