Chapter 7 : Victoria's Wish Comes True

Bold - Diary content

The next whole day, from when she woke up until before she goes to bed, everything she wrote in Wish Diary really happened!

Victoria was perplexed by it. She wondered if the diary could really grant wishes or it's just a coincidence.

Therefore, after the day, Victoria took two of her diaries out and thought: "Now that the things wrote in Wish Diary really happened, I don't have to write anything in Reality Diary anymore." Hence, Victoria decided not to write anything in Reality Diary.

Next, she wrote another diary in Wish Diary:

7th April:

Today, I was really impressed for what happened just in an instant.

In the morning, as my daily life, I went to the bathroom to get myself organized.

After taking my bath, when I'm brushing my teeth, I suddenly saw the figure in the mirror changed. Last time, I don't look this beautiful. But somehow, I look so beautiful now! This made me really happy.

When me and my friends were having breakfast, all my friends said that I am cute and beautiful. This just happened in a night. I was really shocked with what happened.

After we are done with breakfast, we went to our classes to have schooling. Things in my class went smooth. There is just one thing that is very odd: there is a very cute boy keeps on staring me. I ignored him and continued to pay attention to my teacher.

On lunch break, the cute little boy said that I am very beautiful. He wants to be my friend. I feel very happy because there is another guy that treats me well, unlike the other kids that bully me. Although I don't really like this boy, but I'm still very happy because I have another friend that treats me well and beat up everyone that bullies me.#

The next day, when Victoria woke up, she went down to look at the mirror and eventually found herself more beautiful than she were.

Now she know that Wish Diary isn't an ordinary diary, it's a magical diary. So, she changed the name of Wish Diary to Magical Diary.

*End of Chapter 7*