#1 You Change Your Hairstyle for a Hunt

A/n I'll only be doing Castiel, Dean, and Sam right now, despite my undying love for Crowley. If you want me to add anymore, let me know.
---
Dean: You were constantly irritated with straightening your hair before going on hunts. You realized that monsters weren't going to wait for your flat iron to heat up, so you set an appointment at a local shop near the bunker and got some box braids done, which took up most of your day. When Dean got home later that night, he was pleasantly shocked. He saddled up to you giving you a sultry embrace, "How about we break this new hairstyle in?" He said twirling a braid around his finger. You gave him a quick peck and broke the embrace, walking away, "How about hell no? This shit hurts and it was entirely too expensive."

Sam: It was the first time that Sam was letting you hunt with him and Dean and you were excited to say the least. When he made the decision, you decided it was time to do something different with your hair. You had been wearing weaves the entirety of your relationship with Sam and you realized that you were becoming comfortable with your own hair. You ditched the weaves and let your natural hair fly. Sam was happy that you decided to stop wearing weaves, he was tired of hearing you complain about wrapping your head at night.

Castiel: During the last hunt that Sam and Dean dragged to your front door, this demon bitch singed off your new, VERY expensive Remy tracks and you were heated. Castiel was seriously concerned for how many different words you could make into curse words, that was English alone. So you decided to avoid the trouble of causing your boyfriend emotional stress with your expletives and got your hair cut in a short style. When Castiel saw your hair, he gave you a puzzled look and asked, "Why'd you cut it?" You simply twirled your switch blade in your hand, "I dare someone to touch my hair now."
_-----
Please let me know how you feel about it and if I should carry on...my wayward son. Sorry I'm lame