signs as Honeymoon songs

signs as Honeymoon songs by Lana Del Rey:

Aries: Freak // "Your halo's full of fire, I'm rising up, rising up, my hot love's full of fire, love's full of fire"

Taurus: Terrence Loves You // "I lost myself when I lost you, but I still got jazz when I've got those blues"

Gemini: High by the Beach // "The truth is I never bought into your bullshit, when you would pay tribute to me cause I know that all I wanted to do is get high by the beach"

Cancer: God Knows I Tried // "On Monday they destroyed me, but by Friday I'm revived, put on that hotel California, wear my blinders in the rain"

Leo: Art Deco // "You're not mean, you just want to be seen, want to be wild, a little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright"

Virgo: 24 // "Be careful of the company you keep, there's only 24 hours, and that's not enough to lie like you lie"

Libra: Music to Watch Boys To // "Putting on my music while I'm watching the boys, so I do what you want, singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise, blue ribbons on ice"

Scorpio: Honeymoon // "There are guns that blaze around you, there are roses in between my thighs, and fire that surrounds you"

Sagittarius: Swan Song // "Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me, why work so hard when you could just be free?"

Capricorn: The Blackest Day // "Because I'm going deeper and deeper, harder and harder, getting darker and darker, looking for love in all the wrong places, oh my god"

Aquarius: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood // "You know sometimes, baby, I'm so carefree with a joy that's hard to hide, and then sometimes, again, it seems that all I have is worry"

Pisces: Religion // "Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living, when all my friends say I should take some space, well I can't envision that for a minute"

//

i want lana del rey to adopt me ngl