Chapter Eight - Lazy Day Ruined

A/N: The fluff is real... Gabe has to be standing on a box or something

Cas (POV)

"Ha ha, you're so gay." 

"We are literally having sex right now, you huge fucking moron." 

"Cas, do you fancy me?"

"Dean, we are married!"

"Okay, but do you fancy me."

"Yes I fancy you."

"GAY!"

"That's it, i'm done. Bye."

"No! Where are you going?! I REGRET MY DECISIONS!" 

"Dean-"

"Do you want hot dogs for dinner?"

"Don't you dare."

"No, i'm generally asking if you want hot dogs for dinner."

"Fine, yes i want hot dogs for dinner."

"Great, i'll just stuff my dick in a bread bun and-"

"DEAN!" 

"Fine, do you want to go to a restaurant instead?"

"Sure."

"Great, because i love to eat out. Get it? Ha ha, eat out. Get your ass back over here."

"No, i'm not coming back over." 

"Hey, Cas. I like my coffee like i like my partners..."

"I don't get it."

"With a lot of dick!"

"I still don't get it."

"Me neither. Please come back!" 

"Oh fine.."

"Yay. This is nice......."

"Yes, it is."

"You know what, being gay can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. GET IT?!? HA HA HA!"

"I'm going for a shower."

***

"Get off me you weirdo!" I cry out, laughing loudly. It was a perfect Saturday morning. The kids were watching their programme on television and playing with their toys as Dean tickled my sides on the sofa, grinning his head off.

It was a pyjama day, no rules applied. That included eating whatever we wanted, watching whatever we wanted and more or less doing whatever we wanted. I was in a pair of Dean's slacks and had one of his old ACDC shirts that came down to my thighs and some big fluffy socks that kept my feet all cosy and warm. He himself was in sweatpants but to my utter enjoyment decided to wear no shirt.

Em had currently decided he liked the colour pink so he was wearing pink flowery PJ's to match his sisters and they played together well, finally not fighting for the first time in forever. Dean lies down over me, his head resting on my chest smiling sleepily as i kiss his forehead.

"Ow, Dean. You're lying on my leg." I moan, trying to wiggle free but he makes no move. "Dean get off!"

"No, too comfy." He mumbles out, i can hear the smile in his voice which makes me roll my eyes. 

 We both jump out of our skin however when the doorbell starts ringing really loudly. Dean groans, knowing that he would have to move from his position. I push him off happily and stand up, stretching out my leg for it to click into place.

"I'll get it." I tell him and walk towards the hallway and to the front door. I open it up and my smile quickly drops from my face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask bluntly and Emily looks back at me, smiling awkwardly.