Third year memories

Draco Malfoy POV

I wait outside Zabini's door. I can hear the shouting match going in between him and his mum. I press my ear to the door.
"Look, she just overreacted to the news,"
"And she landed here how?"
"I was getting to that. I brought here here because me and Harry couldn't remember the spell to give her consciousness" Harry? As in Harry Potter? Surely not. I thought.
"It's Renervate!"
"Renervate" i suppose that she woke up, whoever she was. I chose this moment to knock on the door and Ms. Zabini opened it.
"Hello, Draco, come in, come in"
"Hello, Ms. Zabini" I said
"How are you?"
"Good thank you." I pretended to be looking around. "Is Blaise here, by any chance?"
"Yes."
She walked into the main room and I saw Blaise there with a beautiful woman. Her clothes were to small for here, so they hugged her every curve.
"Hey Blaise, who's the beauty?" I said
The girl then said, in an Aussie accent," the beauty can introduce herself. I'm Lynetta"
Hermione's POV
I couldn't remember my middle name. Malfoy smirked at me. It was funny seeing him flirt with the filthy little Mudblood that punched him in the nose. Ahh third year memories.
"So, Lynnetta, I'll be seeing you around." He said, with a flirty wink. I smiled and replied,
"You betcha." Blaise was glaring at Malfoy. He pinned him against the wall. "Flirt with my sister again and you will not be a happy man" oh how I loved having a protective brother.
"Okay, okay" Malfoy said, raising hos arms in surrender. "Bye them, Lynn" he said winking when my brother wasn't looking. I could get used to this. Wait a second, do I like Malfoy flirting with me? No, I can't believe my mind actually questioned that! I thought.