Chapter 2: Flashbacks..

Hellooooo!!! Enjoy folks. Also im not Spanish so if my translation is wrong then comment to correct me. enjjjjjjjjooooooyyyyy!x

#########################

"Cassie, wakey wakey. Come on party girl, wake up," My Mum cooed.

"5 more minutes, please," I mumbled into the cloud, or pillow.

"I've made chocolate chip pancakes," Mum said walking away from my bed.

"Really?!?!?!" I shout sitting up in my bed,"Ow!! Stupid hangovers!" I say whilst clutching my head.

"Joder resacas estúpidos," (f*ck stupid hangovers) I muttered.

"Language!" Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I swear that woman has super -sonic hearing. I got up and had a shower, then I got dressed and made my way down the stairs. The smell of Mum's pancakes filled the house. I absolutely love them! In the kitchen, my mum was at the cooker cooking the next batch. Our kitchen was quite big. It has white counters and an island in the middle and is filled with every baking tool you could ever need. Mum is an amazing baker so our house is never short of homemade cookies. Even though we always have fatty cakes in our house, none of my family is fat. I'm skinny like my mum, I can eat till I'm ready to burst but hardly put any weight on. Javier has a bigger build but is full of muscle. Speaking of my brother...

"Mum, where's Javi?" I ask.

"He's staying at a friends, he'll be back tonight," Mum answers whilst plating up my breakfast.

"Ok," I say whilst tucking in.

"So honey, what are you up to today?" Mum asks.

"I dunno. Maybe get some last minute revision done and get ready for school," I said.

"Ok, well enjoy your breakfast. I'm off to work," Mum says picking up her car keys.

"Bye, love you," I shout as she walks out the door.

I finish my breakfast and walk to put a DVD on but see my clutch on the island and pick it up. I took out my phone and found I had 3 missed calls and 11 unread texts. Oops, someones worried.

1 call was from Javier and a text was from him to saying:

hey wee sis just 2say im staying @ jamies. gd luck at skl xx

As you can tell, we're close. 2 calls were from Indi and 9 texts from her saying stuff like:

*where r u?

*call me

*cassie this isnt funny

*call. me. now!

And blah blah blah...

There was one text from an unknown number saying:

had fun last night txt me l8tr to meet up xxxx lucus

Lucus?! I don't know a Lucus. Wait...

***flashback***

"Come on! Have fun Lucus!!" I whined.

"I am laughing at you when your drunk!" he laughed over the blasting music. After I met Lucus we started talking and got to know each other well. He just moved here and is friends with the guy who is throwing the party. He's also finished training to be a teacher and is looking for work. His mum lives in Ireland with his sister but he moved to Scotland to go to St. Andrews University.

"Hey babes, I'll dance with you," I felt someone's breath on my neck and their hand on my waist. I turned to see a boy, about 18, with shaggy black hair and big build, grinning at me.