Welcome Home

I rolled out of bed and sighed as the cheap hotel alarm clock continued to beep even though I'd already hit the off button several times. I glanced down at my phone, fourteen missed calls. Gemma, Gemma, Gemma, Daddy, Daddy, Lyla, Daddy, Sac, Gemma, Lyla, Lyla, Daddy, Sac, Sac. I took a deep breath, they're going to kill me if I'm late. The boys will be home in twelve hours and I'm standing in a hotel room ten hours away. My phone began to ring again, Daddy blinked across the screen and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost there, Kozi."

"Yeah, you better be! They'll be here in a few hours and we need help getting everything ready!"

"Okay! I'm coming"

"How far out are you?"

"Oh you know, about ten hours."

"Tyler!"

"Trust me, Kozik. I won't miss it!"

"Get your ass in the clubhouse now."

"Seeya, Kozi." I chuckled and hung up.

I pulled on a muscle tee and a pair of skinny jeans with my combat boots. I tossed my stuff into my backpack and checked out of the hotel. I hurried out to the bike and started heading back to Charming. I shouldn't have taken that nap, I should've just left when I was done with the job.

It was starting to get dark and I knew if I stopped anymore, even for gas I'd be cutting it too close. I eventually had to make two more gas stops before getting to Charming. The boys would be getting to the clubhouse in twenty minutes and I had to beat them there. I tore through Charming as fast as the bike would allow until I was at TM. Gemma was running out of the office with a rolled up magazine in her hand.

"I'm here, Gem!" I protested but she had already proceeded to start smacking me with the magazine. "You can't even return a phone call?" she growled at me. "I'm here, it's all good!" I said and she rolled her eyes but hugged me hard. I turned eighteen six months ago, but I stuck around Charming. I would simply visit the place I needed to be for work then return to Charming. "Let me throw my bag in my room, and I'll be right out." I said and she let me go. I hurried into my room and slid my bag under my bed before going back outside just as Sac pulled up in the van. All of the guys were piled inside.

They jumped out, and Tig hugged me. "Glad you're here." he murmured. I got passed around being hugged by everyone until I got to Happy. He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed me, hard. We'd never actually kissed on the lips before, because it's so intimate and neither of us thought of the other as a commitment. Then cat calls and wolf whistles started up around us. He finally set me down, "We've got some catching up to do, girl." he said with a wink and Kozik just stared at me.

Kozik and I had gotten extremely close over the past fourteen months. To the point where we'd have been staying up late talking and falling asleep in the other persons room. No sex, just talking. It was strange for me, but I had gotten protective over him. I didn't like going places with him where other MC's would be. They would always threaten him because they knew most of SAMCRO was locked up.

Then I squealed, Kozik had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. "Let's get this party started!" he shouted, throwing me in the air. I latched onto him as I came back down. "You're an ass!" I laughed at him. He set me down and we followed everyone into the clubhouse were the party had already started. The Welcome Home party that they set up while I was gone was amazing.

"Come on, and dance with me, baby." Kozik said pulling me away from the bar and out towards the crowd of people grinding on each other. "I need to go change!" I protested. "Why?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Lyla made me get a dress for the party! I gotta wear it!" I said and he sighed but let me go. I ran to my room and changed into the tight black dress and heels. I looked sexy as fuck.