Black Widow Challenge

Life span must be set to normal.  Start off with one Young Adult Sim. Give her the following 3 traits... materialistic, snob, and romantic.  The aspiration has to be "Love" with a sub-category being The Serial Romantic.  Move her into a lot/house and get her settled. NO Money cheats allowed!!!
Meet a Sim and build your relationship until you can get married (All marriage should have a formal party, it's not a requirement though... it just add to the realism.)
Have a Dinner party to show you're the perfect wife. (The Dinner party must at least reach a rating of "silver".)
After the party, find a new romantic interest, move him in, and get caught cheating (ie. make sure your current hubby is very close/near-by, while getting "Romantic" with the new guy.
Kill off the Husband, marry again (to the new guy) + inscribe the tombstone with: {his name} "Died by Black Widow"
Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or more. Simple Right? maybe ....maybe not (You have to follow the "Rules" seen below.

*********************************

RULES:
Life-span must be set to normal
Stop aging on all households, except yours.
No mods or cheats allowed.
Absolutely NO Money cheats allowed!!!
Keep all tombstones on lot. (You may want to build a urn room)
You may use the resetSim  cheat if your Sim gets "stuck" in an interaction or somewhere around town
You can have as many love interests at the same time as you wish
Having Kids is your own choice, but you can earn extra points (seen below) by having them
The Black Widow may not have a job, all money must be earned by the men she targets.(exception: She is allowed to earn money by selling collectables that she finds... but only before she's married. )
Only marry single men.  If you want to marry a married man, the only way allowed is to simply click on a household, and delete all other household members except for him. This is because of a glitch that makes it so that money will not transfer with a sim to your house if they previously had a family in their house (If a patch changes this, then you are allowed to ignore this rule).
During the killing, don't leave the lot if you're choosing to kill by confining person to room etc. (leaving somehow allows them to escape) maybe a patch will eventually fix this.
No repairing items, only the replacements of broken items are allowed
Must max out Cooking skill
Must max out Charisma skill