【 Hot Pot 】

Author POV

-------------------- ♡
Unedited

"Oh yeah.." You mumbled to yourself as you walked out of your room that Sunday morning, Kyou walking behind you, "I'm supposed to make a Hot Pot today."

"A hot pot? Your gonna eat all of that alone?" Kyou asked once he got to where you were standing

"I was originally planning on that, yes. But then Miku came, saw that I had leeks in there for a hot pot, so she might come when I make it.."

"How about you just invite everyone else?"

"Eh?"

"Ya'know, Vocaloid 6. And maybe we could invite Anaki too." Kyou suggested, pointing a finger in the air.

"well, sense your the one with all of their contact information.. I'm going to leave all of the invites and stuff to you. Meanwhile," you told him as you began to walk away, and plopped yourself face-flat onto the couch, "I'm going to lay here until I'm able to make that thing without it being cold by the time everyone gets here."

"Then what are we gonna do until they get here..?" Kyou asked, sitting down on the floor, next to the couch.

"Um.. Play video games..?" You suggested, lifting up your head from the couch.

"That sounds good, What games do you have?"

"Oh, they're over here." You said, standing up and walking towards the shelves that held your video games, quickly taking out the two Project Diva F games and throwing them into the corner, then standing in front of that corner.

"Um.." Kyou muttered as he looked through all of your video games, "how about this game..?" Len asked, pulling out a fighting game.

A smirk appeared on your face, "Bring it on.."

"Oh its brung." Kyou smirked himself as you two had that anime rival lightning thing between your eye faces i dont know ok?

You put in the game, booting it up as it showed the (Fighting Game) Logo appeared on the screen.

You and Kyou then made your way to the character selection screen, you choosing (Fav Character) and Kyou choosing (Character).

You chose a stage, and began the battle.

-------------------- Time skip ; 4 PM

"UUUUUUUUUUURGH!" You Semi-Yelled as Kyou beat you in (Fighting Game) for the millionth time

"I swear to the Bionis you're cheating.." you said angrily, glaring at him

Kyou chuckled, "Pfft, if i used cheats on this game then it would be way. too. easy~" he smirked, his head moving closer to you as he said those last three words.

You blushed softly, shaking your head and standing up, stretching you arms, "Whatever.. Anyway, im going to start making the hot pot now.. You can help if you want to."

You walked off into the kitchen, and began to cook the meat. Kyou on the other hand, stood up and walked towards the fridge, pulling out all of the ingredients and then getting a knife out of the drawer. He walked over to the counter, and began cutting up all of the vegetables.