47

"I love Thanksgiving," my boyfriend says, "Not as much as Christmas, though."

I smile, "I'm glad our familes are having dinner together."

"Yeah," he agrees, listening to the conversation of our parents as they prepare dinner.

"Lilly fell asleep pretty fast," I mention, looking at the young girl who was snuggled against her brother's chest.

"It was a pretty busy day," he says, brushing away strands of hair from her face, "I'll wake her up when dinner starts."

"You're a good brother," I press my lips against Grant's jaw, "A good everything, really."

"I'm not good at keeping myself out of trouble," he jokes, "but thank you, sweetheart. You're my everything."

We fall into a comforting silence afterwards until Mary calls us for dinner. Grant lightly shakes Lilly awake, who adorably rubs her eyes. Hand in hand, Grant and I follow Lilly into the dining room.

My boyfriend and I sit next to each other, our mothers across from us. Lilly is next to Mary, and the two men sit at the heads of the table.

We say our graces before we dig into the wonderful dinner, holding up a conversation as we eat. The chatter is lively, and I feel more at home than ever.

My mom asks, "So, how's the couple doing?"

I look at Grant with a grin on my face, "Honestly, it couldn't be any better than this."

He looks into my eyes as he replies to my mom, "I'm very thankful for Venice."

_____________________

Grant and Venice's romance is never tiring. They're honestly cuties.

Well, two more real chapters and an epilogue. Oh man, it's getting closer to the end.

Also, next chapter will kinda be a continuation of this one.

I love you guys so much, and I really appreciate the support I get!

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves