1|Let Go

"I feel like I'm waiting for something that's isn't going to happen- Anonymous"

ONE

Nothing is ever how you imagine it. She always imagine that Seth and her will both profess their undying love to each into the sunset.

But that's when she realized fate has a mind of it's own.

Gwyneth had a habit that whenever she's sad or frustrated she'll write to No one because no one answers her pathetic ranting poems. She bite onto the pen as she stare at the torn sheet.

Dear No one,

I'm lost too.
Lost in the caged of this prison, grasping onto aches of society.
I'm lost too
Because the boy I like, like someone else.
I'm lost too
Because I don't know my purpose
I'm hoping somehow, you could help me but that would be stupid because I'm writing to no one.
I'm lost too
Standing on the brink thinking should I end my existence or should I cave and give life one more chance.
Tell me are you lost too?

-Paper Girl

She folds the note into a paper plane idly starring at it on top her favorite novel. Her breath heaving normally as she notice a few other student writing on papers. The Librarian stood in the center of room with Meghan our Class president holding a wooden box, while she makes small talks with the Librarian.

"Hey G," The cheerful voice of her best friend Seth chided joining her at her the table. She stare at him with a contagious smile. She like him since they shared lollipops in the sand box.

But unfortunately he didn't feel the same, He diverted those feeling towards their friend Lily. Lily had moved to the house beside his and from that moment Gwen knows she lost him to her.

She was the opposite, Beautiful and Perfect. She even wrench a place in the cheer leading squad due to the perks of her gymnastics moves. According to Seth he got his dream girl without even dreaming.

"About tonight," he started and I know what was coming. He was going to rain check our movie night for her. "I know I promise to do our movie night but Lily..." he started to explain and before he could finish, I gave him the answer he wanted.

"It's ok, You got a girlfriend and I don't want you breaking up because you spend too much time with loner me." I force a grin onto my face.

He push the book with the make shift plane aside to claps my hand with his own. My heart quicken to his touch as he stare at me. "Your not a loner, your my best friend and I promise I won't let my relationship dissolve our friendship." He smile that smile I love so much. It's starting to dissolve Seth. I thought to myself. You hardly eat at our window anymore.

"We can move it to Saturday," Gwen said. He got up and thank her with a quick kiss on her forehead before dashing out to give Lily the good news. It was the bumping of the table that pulled her away from starring in the direction that Seth has disappeared.

"Sorry," Meghan chided apologetic as she picked up the wooden box that fell on top the books as the bell sounded notifying her that it was end of free period.

Gwen got up swifty picking up her books and bag along with John Green Novel. "Are you joining the Pen pal this year?" Meghan asked with a smile.

"No," she sling her bag on.

"You sure, you look like you could use a friend." She said, which state she had eavesdrop on my conversation or because everyone at Pepper Ridge High know that Seth have been spending a lot of time with Lily and they weren't both discreet with their affection.

"I'm fine Meghan but thanks for your concern." I stated watching as she held the box with one arm as she took a note from a guy and slip it in the box.

"No problem." She smiled sugar coated causing me to eye her before bidding her good bye and leaving to attend the last class of the day before heading home to watch rerun of Dawson's Creek.

Meghan smiled as she walked over to Librarian with a knowing grin.

"So who's the Lucky pen pal that we'll both keep on the radar?" She asked slipping a few other notes in the box. Kendra watch as her niece pulled a make shift plane from her pocket.

"You didn't," she said as she place the box on the near by table.

"She's a wonderful writer." Meghan pleaded before taking a pink envelope from the stack which had;
Pepper Ridge High
Pen pals

Engraved in the center in white cursive penmanship. She slip the makeshift plane inside before sealing it. Kendra knows there isn't no turning back and it was something they did every year and so far they have had good outcomes, So why did this time feel different.

"All we have to do now, is find a worthy replier." She grin before slipping the note in her bag for better or worse. She walked away to hand it to the messenger.