Part 27

***Liam's POV***

She hasn't talked to me since our little argument in the kitchen. It is driving me crazy. I didn't have a one night stand and I don't know how to prove it to her.

I walk up to the house and knock on the front door three times. I hear little feet run to the front door. It swings open to reveal Alex.

"Hey Liam!"

"Hey Alex is your mom around?" I ask

"Yeah come in." She says before continuing "Mommy!"

Lydia walks in dressed in her pajamas.

"Liam what are you doing here?" She asks

"I was wondering if you could give me some advice about Peyton"

"Is this about the one night stand?" Lydia asks me.

"Mommy what is a one night stand?" Alex asks innocently

"Don't worry about it Alex go to your room and play." Lydia scolds her

"Yeah it is. But you have to understand I didn't have a one night stand. That was my sisters friend Tracy. Please say that you believe me." I say with pleading eyes.

"I believe you. She doesn't believe you at all though. So let me guess you are trying to convince her that the one night stand never happened."

"That would be correct. Any chance you could help come up with a way to prove it to her?"

"I would say you bring Tracy to her. Let Tracy tell her"

"Even though that sounds like common sense, I didn't think about that. Thanks Lydia. It means a lot" I say before making my way out.

***Peyton's POV***

I have had such a relaxing day so far. Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy are all in school. Zayn and Harry brought Ernie and Doris to a park. And Louis and Niall brought the quadruplets out for the day. I have no idea where Liam is. I don't know what to think or feel when it comes to him.

*ding dong*

Who is at the door? I walk to the door and look through the peep hole. It is a woman...I have no idea who she is but she looks oddly familiar. I open the door and say "Hi. How may I help you?"

"Are you Peyton?" She asks. Her voice is slightly rough but overall very sweet and smooth.

"Yeah, who are you?"

"I am Tracy. I am Liam's sisters friend. I was wondering if I could talk to you"

"Uh sure. Come in" I say while holding the door open for her. I continue "What would you like to talk about?"

"Liam told me that he is interested in you...a lot. Apparently you thought that Liam and I slept together?"

"So you're telling me that you guys just went to the hotel after the club? It looked like you slept together. There were photos"

"We didn't sleep together...that is my best friends brother. I know it did but I was drunk out of my mind so I was leaning on him so I wouldn't fall."

"So I was rude to him for no reason? I am such a terrible person."

"You aren't a terrible person...you are just in love. Being in love changes you."

"Do you think he still loves me? He must think that I don't trust him." I say worriedly.

"If he loves you...he will forgive you. Go get him girl!" Tracy says before opening the front door and leaving.

I can't believe that I didn't believe him. I hope he will forgive me! I take my phone out and dial his number. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey this is Liam. I am unavailable at the moment. Leave your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Bye!" His voice mail says. Beep! "Leave you message after the tone."

I didn't know what to say so I hung up. He probably already forgot about me. I don't want to be stuck in this house all day. I dial Nialls number. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Ello." His Irish accent answers

"Hey Niall, where are you Louis and the quadruplets?" I ask.

"We are about to come home why?"

"I was wondering if Louis could watch them while you and I went shopping. I haven't gone out in a while."

"Yeah sure. Louis is fine with it. Be ready by the time we get home. We should be home in 5 minutes"

"OK thanks Ni...see you then"

I hung up and went upstairs to get my purse. Once I get downstairs Niall, Louis and the quadruplets walk through the door.

"Hey are you ready to go?" Niall asks.

"Yeah." I say to him. I look at Louis and say "Call me if you need anything. I mean it Lou."

He nods before I say bye and walk out the door with Niall. We hop into his car and he drives to the grocery store first.

I know that going into a grocery store isn't the smartest thing to do with Niall but I was willing to take the risk.

*10 minutes later*

Niall and I are walking out of the grocery store with 12 bags of food. 8 of them are for everyone. 4 of them are for Niall. Apparently the items he chose were a 'necessity'.

We then drove to a kids and baby store. We grab two carts. I pick up some new soothers, diapers, wipes and pull ups. I am thinking of potty training Ernie and Doris. I feel like they are behind. Shouldn't they be talking by now. I am a terrible parent. I will start working with them on talking and potty training.

I put an elmo potty and an barnie potty into the cart as well. We go into the clothes section. I pick out some new outfits for the quadruplets and Ernie and Doris. We then walk into the girls section. Niall and I start picking out some clothes for Phoebe and Daisy. I find some cute matching outfits and put them in the carts.

"Why don't we go look over there." Niall says while pointing over to an aisle. I nod before pushing my cart over there with Niall right behind me.

I put 4 jolly jumpers into Nialls cart. Niall starts putting items into his cart. He is such a good friend. I am going to miss him when he goes on tour again.

We check out and put the stuff in the car. We are in the middle of driving home when I see a gym.

"Niall pull into the gym" I say pointing towards it.

He nods and turns into the parking lot. I get out and walk in with Niall behind me.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A man asks from behind the counter.

"Hi. I was hoping to join the gym."

"Great. Just fill in this form and pay the registration fee and you can start whenever."

"Okay thanks." I say before filling in the form. I hand it to him and then pay the money.

As Niall and I leave he asks "Peyton, why did you join the gym?"

"Because I need to lose weight. I have baby fat on me." I answer while looking out the window.

"You aren't fat. You're beautiful."

"Thanks Ni but I got to do this for myself"

The car ride was silent after that. We walk into the house carrying all the bags. When I walk in all I see is Liam sucking back a vodka bottle...