Lee Jung Hwan (이정환)

Birth Name: Lee Jung Hwan

Stage Name: Sandeul

Position: Main Vocalist

Birthday: March 20, 1992

Blood Type: A

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Star Sign: Pisces

Skills/Hobbies: Swimming, cooking

Twitter: http://twitter.com/SANDEUL920320

-Fans call him “Buunydeul” for resembling a cute bunny

-He’s scared of knives

-He’s good at trot songs

-He won the 2010 Youth Song Festival daesang award

-The first member who appeared on worldwide trending topic on twitter

-He was the last to be added to the group

-Has participated in many singing competitions and swept away 20 awards

-His favorite food is Kimchi pancakes

-He hates spiders

-The cat that he played with during Beautiful Target almost bit him

-He wants to be in a chicken CF because he loves chicken and eats as much

as he wants

-Wears a High dosage glasses before Debut

-Wears Contacts

-is the happiest when he sings

-Known for his Cute Eye Smiles

-Likes Swimming very much

-Likes to Cook

-Dreams to be a singer since Childhood

-His Nickname is Psyduck

-During his trainee time,he was chubby

-Member Calls him “Gongchan Baragi (T/N: Only looks at Gongchan)”

-sings in gentle style

-dream to create his own singing tone called “Sandeul Tone”

-”Only One” is his favorite song in their 1st mini album

-When Sandeul is stuck on a subject, he’ll just start talking about that specific subject for 2 hours.

-Sandeul thinks Baro is very womanly when it comes to self management since Baro always uses facemasks when he gets home.

-According to Sandeul, Baro has a nice vocal range when he sings.

-Even in highschool, Sandeul has never had a Valentine.

-Sandeul’s ideal type would be Wondergirls’ Yenny

-Sandeul’s favorite japanese phrase is, “I am the best popular guy in B1A4”.

-When someone said “I’ll buy you food!” to Sandeul, it will make him happy.

-Sandeul treats his friends nicely, but when it comes to Baro, Sandeul abuses him.

-Sandeul thinks Jinyoung is so beautiful that he can’t believe such a human exists.

-Sandeul would want his children to resemble CNU.

-Sandeul is 5’10. But when standing next to the other members, he is the shortest.

-Sandeul can have a small temper.

-Before debut, Sandeul won at a singing competition. His certificate was addressed to “Lee Junghan” instead of “Lee Junghwan”. He quickly got a permanent marker and changed it.

-Ryeowook wants to look like Sandeul since he is very handsome.

-The cat that Sandeul played with during the Beautiful Target set almost bit him.

-Sandeul likes watching One Piece and Pokemon.

-Sandeul hates spiders. 

-In their free time, Sandeul reads comic books

-Sandeul’s favorite color is blue because it matches his upbeat personality.

-If Sandeul could switch lives with anybody, he would switch with Gongchan because he’s very good looking. He wants to know how it feels like to be good looking for a day.

-Sandeul’s saddest memory was when his father had to undergo surgery because of poor health.

-Sandeul does not want to remember his pre-debut life.

-Sandeul is picky when he eats. If it looks interesting, he’ll start to eat it. If it’s really good, he’ll keep eating it.

-Sandeul is allergic to cat fur.

-The ambulance that Sandeul was ‘driving’ was actually a toy car that children drove.

-The cat in “Let’s Fly” was released in their “It B1A4” photoshoots unintentionally. Sandeul said the cat wouldn’t leave and would pop out of nowhere. That’s why in some photos you can see the cat.

-Sandeul wants to be in a musical.

-The first day they met, Sandeul was pranked by the members right when he stepped into the dorm.

-When Sandeul was accused of plastic surgery by a fan, he simply replied, “It’s a god-given body.”

-Sandeul had dropped so much weight prior to his debut. He even said a night before his debut stage, he was going to run the treadmill all night.

-Sandeul’s favorite american movies are Kung-Fu panda and Finding Nemo.

-The one habit that Sandeul would like to get out of system is to stop farting at random times.

-Sandeul already quite popular in Korea because he’s already wins some competition.