The One I Thirst For... Chapter Five:

(Danielle's POV)

"Let's watch this city burn, from the skylights on top of the world, till there's nothing left of her. Let's watch this city burn the world!" I sung aloud to Hollywood Undead on my Iphone, getting ready in the bathroom. I was applying eyeliner when I heard Gabriel's voice through the door.

"Well I can help you with the burning of the world if you'd like."

In a very-unlike-me way, I sprinted out the door and into his arms.

"Gabriel, you're back!" I smiled at him. He caught me in his arms, something felt odd though.

Oh yeah, I was only wearing a bra and panties. I could feel the skin of his arms against my back, he was warm. My face flushed a delicate pink. Well, this was awkward.

"Yeah, I'm here." He laughed gently, still holding me. I couldn't help what slipped out next.

"I missed you."

His look in return was unreadable. I blinked and tried to pull away, suddenly his lips crushed mine in a forceful kiss, he leaned into me, making me take steps backwards until my back hit the wall. I kissed back, my arms wound around his neck pulling him closer. His breath was heavy when he pulled away, too quickly, leaving me breathless. I felt vulnerable, at his will, waiting for his next move. When he didn't make one, I stepped forward.

"I'm sorry."

Once more, those words felt alien on my lips. But I tried to put as much effort and meaning into them as possible.

"Don't be..." He finally mumbled after regaining some composure. I shook my head.

"I shouldn't have let... I could have pushed you away- I didn't mean-"

Another kiss interuppted my incoherent blabber. I stared at him in astonishment. It was soft, gentle, and very affectionate.

"Stop." He whispered against my lips. "I missed you too. I'm the one who should be sorry for letting go of my control so quickly. For that, I do hope you accept my apology."

"I accept..." I said, unsure of myself.

Should I be mad at him for taking advantage of me? Well... he didn't really... I was the dumbass who ran out in a set of rather sexually looking material. Coming to the conclusion that I wasn't mad, I could only stand there like an idiot.

"Danielle..." He said softly in my ear, his breath still warm, his lips caressing my cheek.

I swallowed, laughing seductively. This overwhelming urge to take him to bed with me came over me.

"Gabriel..." I whispered back, smiling. He smiled, but you could see confusion in his eyes. I blinked, he gasped.

"What the..." he backed away. I looked around.

"What? What is it!" I started panicking. He honestly looked afraid.

"Your eyes." He stared at me like some sort of scientific research project. I bit my hand.

Not again... no please don't tell me they changed...

I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, they were a rich electric purple.

Shit.

(Gabriel's POV)

Her eyes were fucking purple. It scared me to see an instant change in her eyes, I heard people had mood eyes, but this is insane. I stepped into the bathroom. Her face was shocked and depressed. Danielle turned and fell into my arms... crying. I held her, it's all I could do.