The Report

"Gobber! Catch!" you called out from behind your shoulder, tossing a sword with a golden band backwards in Gobber's direction. The blacksmith smirked and caught it with his good hand, the one without the hook. He then walked a few steps forward and placed it in his shelf full of swords.

You turn around, wiping your hands with a handkerchief, just in time to see Gobber place the sword.

"Well, that's the last of your collection!" you said, wiping your face.

"Yes...Good work lass! You're dismissed!" he chuckled and smacked you hard on the back, making you stumbling forward. You chuckle a little, pushing your (h/c) hair back, hiding your tiny anger underneath. You walk forward, on the road to home.

Your father passed away when he got killed from a wild ChangeWing's acid spit while exploring ChangeWing island for a dud egg to place in his collection. So he left behind his wife and 13 year old daughter, whom now is 20...and just one year under Hiccup.

"Hey mom..." you open the door, turning around to close it.

"Oh hello dear! How was the new job?" your mother suddenly appeared next to you.

"MOM!" you scream, your heart pumping after the shock.

"Don't scare me like that! And you know why!" you wheeze, sitting down as you concentrate to absorb the sudden change.

"Oh I'm so sorry hun.." she apologized and helped you to a chair.

---Your POV---
I can't believe mom scared me...she knows what I have for Thor's sake!

I held my chest, breathing slowly and feeling the warm wood on the chair beneath me... If mom or anyone keeps this up I'll have no chance to recover...

...

Just when you were recovering from your shock, you heard a big commotion outside. You stand up and limp to the door, planting your cheek against its rusty wooden surface. You recognized the voices...it was Hiccup and his gang.

You were a big fan of the group, knowing they saved Berk and made peace with the dragons, but you've never got the chance to talk to them. So, without your mother looking, you walked out the door.

There they were, Hiccup leaning on Toothless, the Night Fury grumbling at his casualty. Astrid was mounted on Stormfly, the Deadly Nadder tilting her head every second at every single noise. Fishlegs was dismounted, standing with his notebook full of his notes on Dragons, Meatlug wagging her boulder tail with her slobbery tongue out. Snoutlout was bragging as usual, HookFang not caring a thing he said. The twins, Tuffnut and Ruffnut, were annoying each other, while Barf and Belch stood innocently behind them.

"I'm telling you guys, this is pretty awesome..." Astrid places her hands on her hips, dismounting from Stormfly.

"Yeah! I k-know right?! Another Night Fury! Okay, Toothless and I will go after it. You guys stay here." Hiccup said, stammering as he always did, before mounting Toothless.

Toothless grumbled a little and let out a low growl, but couldn't help himself but grin at the thought of another Night Fury...he thought he was the only one.

"Be safe Hiccup.." Astrid smiled, giving a quick kiss on his cheek, before stepping back to let him fly. Hiccup smiled softly at the blond-haired Viking...

"Don't worry...I will.." he turned to the impatient Toothless, who was flapping his wings.

"Alright alright...let's go bud!"

The two zipped through the sky, doing familiar maneuvers and aerial tricks. Within the next half an hour of flying over nothing but ocean, Toothless started to get restless...his eyes becoming slits and the only sounds from him were growls.

"Woah Woah easy bud...we're getting close aren't we..." Hiccup narrowed his eyes, and in the distant skyline he spotted a mountain peak. The dragon tamer grinned, and he set Toothless down gently and with grace.

The terrain was rocky, not much of warmth, and it had many visible caves.

"Well, this is the last place anyone saw the Night Fury...look around bud." Hiccup ordered his dragon. Toothless bounded into a random cave excitedly, his nose sticking to the ground like a bloodhound. Hiccup on the other hand walked around the outskirts of the island, looking for clues.

---Your POV---
Well, there they go...
I brushed some dirt off my clothes, before staring at the sky to where they disappeared.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled, realizing I'm just standing right next to my idols!

"H-Hi there..." I stammer. Mentally slapping myself, I put on my best smile.

"Oh. Who are you?" Astrid was the first to turn to me, Stormfly coming right to my face...man she needs a bath...I thought, her nostrils snorting smoke into my face.

"Stormfly, back down." Astrid ordered, the Nadder obeying and stepping backwards. "Good girl...so sorry about that. She just gets a little nerve wracking with new people." Astrid says, her arms akimbo.

Mentally hitting myself in the gut now, I chuckled. Gosh where are my manners? "No..its really okay A-Astrid...I'm (y/n) by the way..nice to finally meet you in person!" I cheer up, my (e/c) eyes eagerly looking at the other riders who came forward to see me.

"Whatsup girrrlllll..." Snoutlout shot me a wink. What the...oh yeah, almost forgot...Snoutlout is flirtatious...

"Hi there! Nice to meet you!" Fishlegs smiled at me, waving his hand. Meatlug came forward, sniffing me all over before licking me like she does with Fishlegs.

"Woah hi there Meatlug!" I chuckle, scratching her behind the ear. The Gronkle nearly falling to her side.

"Hey it's a new girl!" the twins said together, banging their metal Viking helmets before falling to the ground. And the twins...funny as usual...

~~<<--****-->>~~
Hi guys! XD So errr this is my first book so mind and correct me if I make any mistakes >///<

Like?

Comment?

Thank you! :3