Chapter 29

Your POV

God he is perfect
His raven hair.
His big, dark eyes.
His intelligence is flawless.
His odd body posture.
His clothing.
Just him. Just the thought of him can make me smile. And this is something I have never felt before... I feel loved. I'm use to being hated, scared of, used and ridiculed, and he just makes me feel special.

I check the time on my phone. 9:00pm.

Ugh I'm bored. I could sleep, but I can't because I have insomnia. I could always read, but I always run out if things to read. I could watch anime, but I need a break now and then. I could listen to music, but I'm still not occupied, I'm just listening to something. And where the hell is L? Roger said he was sharing a room with me, I bet what ever he is off doing now is more fun that what I'm doing...

I sighed.

Damn you insomnia+boredom

To pass the time, I decided to have a shower. Why not? I need to keep clean anyway I suppose.

I grabbed my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a towel. I turned on the water and set the dial to my desired temperature.

~you know what happens in a shower so I'm skipping this~

I exited the en-suite bathroom in a towel to get my pyjamas. Me being me, I forgot them in the drawer.

Ah, just my luck. Of course Lawliet would be in the room whilst I am in need of clothing.

Just great.

Note the sarcasm.

"Oh, hello (F/N)" L said casually.

"Good evening" I replied back as I walked over to my drawer. I opened it up and pulled out my black pyjama bottoms and long sleeved pyjama top. I scurried back into the en suite bathroom and got changed.

When I exited the bathroom once again I was fully dressed in my pyjamas and I had dried my hair.

I lay down on my bed and went on my phone. I can't sleep so I might as-well do something.

"(F/N)"

"Yeah?"

"Did you enjoy today?" L asked me nonchalantly.

"Yeah, thank you" I thanked him and sat up and looked at him. His bed was on the other side of the room and he was sat up looking at me.

"(F/N)" he muttered under his breath. L walker over to me and sat down beside me on my bed "I hope you didn't mind me kissing you at the park" L put his thumb to his lips.

"I don't mind, although I must admit that I was very surprised with your actions, it's very out of character for you"

"You were out of character also, you are usually sarcastic, psychotic and competitive. And at the park you were very vulnerable and you cried. Which I know isn't your usual doings" L said.

"I was not out of character! I was just not use to that type of human contact. I'm simply not good with feelings and I found out how my real parent left me" I explained whilst pouting.

"I want to learn more about you (F/N)." L mumbled "I want to learn more about your past, and I want you to help me. Tonight we are going to go around this area of England and see if we can find anything that can trigger your memory" L explained.

"Like were? How will we know where to go?"

"Roger and Watari have documents on where they allow the children here to go. Roger is printing your document now as we speak. And we believe he can help us find your parents with som other files" L informed me.

"M-my parents?"

"Yes. But we don't have to find them if you don't want us too-"

"No I want to see them..." I gave L my insane smile "I have a little surprise for them" I cackled evilly