Chapter 43

Clayton's POV

Just as I was coming back to the pack house from searching for Nicole, I ran into Rose and guess who? Drake.

They wrestle around in wolf form and I feel my whole wolf body fill with jealousy and anger. My wolf takes the best of me as I walk over to them and let a growl escape from my mouth so loud it could make an army of 10,000 men cower.

Rose and Drake move away from each other. My wolf stalked towards Drake — as if he was going to kill Drake.

My vision is read right before Rose jumps in between Drake and I.

'Move.' I mind-link Rose.
'No.' She tells me.
Suddenly dizziness washes over me and I shake my head slightly as if trying to shake it away.

I then jump over Rose and land in front of Drake. I growl and Drake doesn't submit to me.

He then mind-links me,
'I will not submit to you,'

I snap my teeth at him and he mind-links me again,
'I will never submit to a dick of an Alpha.'
He growls at me as I say,

'Dick of an alpha, huh? I could kill your ass right here, right now.'

'Do you think Rose would let you kill me? Right now she is on my side.'

As he says that I realize she would choose his side on this — my own mate. Sadness fills me as I think on that. I then threaten Drake by saying,

'Rose wouldn't be able to stop me from ripping your throat out.'
'I guess you can just make her never forgive you by doing that. She already has had enough of you anyways.'

What was sadness turned to rage and I pounced on Drake.

He didn't expect me to I guess as I knock him down but he soon kicks me off him. He then jumps on me and we continue to kick one another off and roll around, attempting to get a good bite on each other.

I hear Rose growl at us - but we both ignore her as we push each other around. Finally, I get a good shot at him so I bite his leg. Drake winced in pain and Rose growled louder at us to stop.

I looked up at her, and felt calmer as I looked into her blue wolf eyes. Every time I look into her soft eyes I feel some kind of calmness.

Suddenly a stinging pain shoots up my right paw and right as it happened Rose jumped on us, causing Drake and I to each separate from the fight.

Drake and I snarl at each other until he finally bows his head in submission. But, I could care less about his submission, I just care that my mate was with a male wolf that wasn't me; which makes me jealous.

I growled at Drake's wolf to leave Rose and I so I can talk to her. He looks at Rose quick before he gets up and runs off towards the pack house.

I turned to Rose and started to walk over to her, but she quickly jumped past me and started running.

My wolf saddens and I turn to head back to the pack house; I'm not going to chase after her if she wants to be alone.

I stop walking when I feel dizzy again.
Why am I dizzy? Werewolves don't normally get dizzy, so this is strange.

Suddenly my sight goes black. I didn't pass out or anything - my vision just turned completely black. I close my eyes and shake my grey wolf head, when I open my eyes I can see normal again.