Part 2

(Photo is of the... You'll find out.)
Maya's POV:

As I sat in my seat I turned to Sundance. "So Sundance, bet you $10 this isn't a continuation" he slightly grinned and we shook. Suddenly a teacher walked in. She had a blue dress on and blonde hair. (Look at photo)

"Hi, I'm Ms. Stacy and I'll be filling in." We all looked around confused. Wait a minute, we've never had a sub before, why start now. Was it because everything was mixed up? I knew that yea, lately things have been so extremely confusing but miss school entirely? Something was up. Riley looked at me as we silently agreed.

As usual, Huckleberry rose his hand.

"Yes Mr..."

"Friar. Where's Mr. Matthews and what are we doing today?" He responded.

"I'm not sure. I was called in on really short notice so I think it's unexpected absence. "

Farkle spoke to Riley. "Riley was your dad at home today?" Riley looked at me as we tried to remember.

"No, not that I remember." She said slowly.

That's when it hit me. I turned back to the sub. "Wait. What are we learning today's? And why aren't you yelling at us to shut up? Any teacher would do that except Mr. Matthews. So what's your game?"

The sub smiled. "People change people."

"I win." Lucas whispered to me. "Nope. Mr. Matthews isn't in. Doesn't count." I shot back.

Riley looked at us and I turned back to her shrugging.

Little did I know, It would turn to be one of the most confusing days of my life.