8. Hannah

Chapter 8, Hannah

It was Monday morning and the first thoughts that crept in to my mind were Ethan and the question if he would talk to me in school today. I hoped he would. He'd kinda be an asshole if he didn't, right?
So, hoping that Ethan would say something to me, I dressed up as nice as I could. Black skinny jeans and a shirt usually did the job for me, but today I went for a slightly more cut out top. (A/N: I love black clothes lmao). I spent more time on my eyebrows and mascara than usually and I couldn't help but notice how hard I was trying to look good, just for him.

Walking in to school, I felt more stressed out than usual. Was it because Ethan would maybe talk to me? Probably. Was it because school just stressed me out? Probably.

Four hours went by and I didn't even catch a glimpse of Ethan. Maybe he's sick, I thought. Ethan was constantly on my mind. I kept wondering where he was, if there was something wrong or if he was just simply avoiding me. These thoughts were a constant blur in my mind and just when I was stuffing all kinds of food in to my mouth, I felt someone sitting down beside me.

"Ehm, Hi." The voice pulled me out of my thoughts and soon my eyes met with a pair of deep blue eyes. The girl next to me had the most amazing tattoos I had ever seen.

"Hi, I like your tattoos." I've always wanted a tattoo but my mum never let me. 'You'll regret it when you're older.' That was her most used (but bad) argument.

"Awh, thanks. Do you mind if I sit with you?" She smiled a genuine smile and something inside me told me that I could trust her.

"Ofcourse. It's not that anybody else will be sitting here." I gave her a smile back.

"No way, aren't these your friends?" She pointed to all the empty seats and let out a laugh.

I laughed. "Yeah, sucks that only you can see them. Everybody always thinks that I'm this mega loser" I seriously hoped that she'd understand my sarcasm and wouldn't run away, screaming that I was mad.
But she did understand and it turned out that she and I actually had a lot in common. We liked the same bands, the same writers and even the same foods. (sort of, she was a vegetarian, so the foods that we both liked were all vegetarian)
After a while, we started chatting about the guys who roamed the school. It didn't last long before Ethan was brought up and Hannah had her own opinion about him. She thought that he was just another fuckboy who goes around breaking girls' hearts but I just couldn't agree with her. Okay sure, the fact that he was a fuckboy didn't surprise me (maybe a little) but still, him being so mean to go around hurting people? I didn't know what to believe, so I just told her that we would have to find out.

School was almost over, just one period left after the break. I was talking to Hannah, the girl I became friends with earlier, when I spotted Ethan walking in my direction with his friends. I could feel my hands getting sweaty and I quickly wiped them off on my dark jeans. We made eye-contact and I wanted to smile but he gave me a weird look and turned around quickly, walking the other way. So he is avoiding me.

"Dude, we need to go my locker!" The boy with dark hair screamed at Ethan, but he was already gone. He was definitely avoiding me. What the fuck.

Why would he be avoiding me? What have I done wrong? All these questions kept popping up in my mind, so my last class was a total bummer. I didn't get anything of what the teacher said and when the bell rang, I immediately left class. I needed to talk to him.

----------

HELLO BUPS

I want to apologize for not uploading for ages, but I'm back! Ok, this chapter sucks and it's pretty short but I promise that it'll get better.

BTW CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT ETHAN AND GRAYSON LOOK LIKE MODELS, like their latest instagram posts look like fucking clothing advertisements or some shit, they both look soooo good