1

- The beginning (when Sarada, no not Uchiha Sarada, is eight and BIGGER than the rest of Rookie 9 who are still just SEVEN) -

Sarada's POV:

'Oi, loser. Baka. Oi. Brat. Oi-'

'What do you want?! Let me sleep, deku*!' I groaned out, pulling the pillow further above my head, but it was of no use. Well, the shouts were coming from inside my head, but whatever.

Now was not the time to use my brain.

Not when it was, 'almost time for Academy?', Juu supplied helpfully, but I mentally stuck my tongue out at him and folded my arms.

'Nope, not when it is time for sleep, deku! What a drag...'

'Don't come for me when Sakura snitches on you. I can already imagine the first day, she'll be too busy chasing boys and you're too idiotic to actually study."

I stuck my tongue out again and shook my head in denial, 'nope, you're wrong, deku!'

'Whatever- oh, look, here she comes,' Juu cut off halfway and I barely just opened my eyes when Sakura bent over and yelled, "WAKE UP, MONSTER!" loudly into my ear.

Juu, very rudely, by the way, 'no, I'm not rude-', snorted as I screamed from the shock and fell off the bed.

I could hear him laugh as I huffed and rubbed at the sore spot on my backside, "Candyfloss~ that hurt!"

"Don't call me that, you monster! Anyway, my kaa-chan and tou-chan are telling you to get down quickly since oba-san is here and waiting for you," Sakura informed with an irk mark on her forehead.

I blinked for a few moments and then my eyebrows furrowed, "huh?"

"Get up, you monster! Didn't you hear me?"

Sakura glared at me as she slapped the back of my head and I winced at the pain but kept quiet as she rambled on, complaining about my presence and how she couldn't wait for me to leave.

'Ignore her, she's just being an idiot,' Juu commented with a grunt.

I opened my mouth to ask if oba-san was really here, but she flicked my forehead and left before I could say anything.

Great.

'So, I wonder why she's here. She really makes me queasy,' Juu mentioned and I huffed in disbelief, an irk mark appearing on my own forehead.

"Oi, don't say that, deku, you make me queasy!"

'Psh, whatever, warugaki*,' Juu snorted as I mentally glared at him and quietened down when I went to get dressed.

I was already dreading just greeting oba-san, the scariest thing – 'oi, I'm supposed to be the scariest thing you know', 'no, shut up, deku!' – I knew.

- Time-skip to the Academy (because Juu is wrong, Sarada can study) -

Iruka's POV (because he's Naruto's favourite person):

"Hi, I'm Sarada, I'm going to be the Sixth Hokage, fuzakeruna*! Ruka-sensei, love you, deku!" I face-palmed as Sara grinned while the other students' jaws dropped at her vulgar language.

"Sarada, that isn't how you speak with your sensei and friends-"

"Hey, there's no way you're going to become Hokage! I'm gonna be the Hokage, dattebayo!" a new voice shouted, and I looked over to see Naruto rush forward and point accusingly at Sara who didn't seem the least bit pleased.