"Don't mention it. Hey wanna be friends?" He said, and smiled showing a perfect row of white teeth

"I'd like that!" i said and smiled back.

we just sat there for a while until i got an idea.

"Hey justin want to do me a favor."

"Sure anything for you y/n"

"Pinky promise me that we will be friends forever?" I said and held out my pinky.

He stared at my pinky for a couple of seconds thinking about if he should make this promise.

Then finally he intertwined his pinky in mine with a big smile on his face and said,

"Promise."

That was how it all began. That was the moment that Justin Drew Bieber and I became best friends forever...

We both used to live back in Canada most our lives before moving to where we live now, Los Angeles, California.

We both spent most of our childhood with each other and we new practically everything about each other.

Justin was born 3 months before I was. He was born March 1, 1994, and I was born June 18, 1994.

We both liked the same colors, and food, and music. Well he was a lot more into music then i was, and he was really good at it even as a 6 year old little kid.

That kid played one mean chair..

You would never see a day that me and justin weren't talking to each other, we just really clicked.

But then something happened..

A few years later Justin started posting some videos of him singing at our annual singing competition on YouTube.

He gets a call one day from this man named Scooter Braun, and next thing you know it...

He became famous.

Justin became famous one day, and we never really got a chance to hang out as much. We couldn't go to the movies. We couldn't go bowling. We couldn't go anywhere because of people chasing him, and paparazzi taking pictures, and starting rumors. We couldn't do anything normal. He wasn't normal.

We both moved to LA together one year, and were neighbors. I always used to go over him, but he was never at his house. He was either recording music, or on another continent.