Karter

I didn't answer assuming he wasn't talking to me
"ARIEL, I said you're in my seat, "the voice said this time louder and closer.
Suddenly, I was hit on the shoulder.
"Move Ariel" a tall boy with brown hair. He was quite thin and had green eyes.
"My name is not Ariel," I said gritting my teeth.
"It is now, Ariel," he said," Move....... Now."
"And if I don't," I said becoming slightly annoyed at the boy in front of me.
"I will make everyone hate you," he said.
Although I knew he was exaggerating I grabbed my backpack and sat down five desks away from my origin seat. I set my stuff down this time taking out my Totoro pencil and notebook paper.

(Time skip becauseI'm lazy..... End of class^-^)

The bell for the dismissal of first period rang as I finished putting all of my books in my bag. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and began to leave as a boy with black hair, pale skin , and blue eyes approached me. He was quite good looking and had spider bites(the piercing).
"Hey I saw what happened, Karter's just not good with new people, or old people, or any people," the boy said.
I laughed a bit.
"I'm Johnnie," he said finally." And you're....."
"Alex"
"Is your hair naturally that red or is it dyed?" He asked taking a section of my hair in his hand.
"Dyed," I said looking down at his hand that had my hair in it.